Can't Pm Members

Olgam

Question

I tried to PM both Orion25 and Riekie but get the message that **** can not receive any new messages.

I am logged in and I can post new topics but can't PM. What am I doing wrong?

7 answers to this question

Hi, I checked out your settings - you are enabled to send and receive PM messages, so not sure why you are not able to. I'm no tech whiz, but have you tried clearing your cache? That usually seems to solve a lot of problems. Another problem could be your browser.

If you're still struggling with this, let me know and I could ask Jordy to help out - apart from Hendie, he is the one with the brains with that kind of stuff. hypocrite.gif

Hi Riekie

No go... I deleted all browsing history and still no luck. Can you please ask the gurus to have a look?

Regards

Olga

Hi Riekie

I just tried to PM you from another laptop but I still get the same message. I was able to PM member SML though???

Regards

Olga

Hi Olgam,

I checked and as Riekie said there is nothing in Orion's account preventing her from receiving PM's or Private Conversations as the forum software now calls it. If you are able to send PM's to other people, the only thing I can think of is that Orion's PM inbox is full and she will need to delete her old messages before she can receive new ones. The other problem is that she may inadvertantly have blocked you. Again if this is the case. she will have to unblock you first.

Jordy

HI all,

Ok ok, sorry my inbox was full, I have cleared all my messages, sorry for the concern :blush: but with now being new in Oz I don't get to the forum as much as I would like and I didn't realise my inbox was full until I saw this thread.

Olga did you get my reply? I did have a problem sending it through so maybe you received it 3x? I promise I didn't block you :holy:

Thanks

Orion25 (Tania)

Hi Orion

Yes thank you. I received your message!

I'll definately contact you as soon as we get to Canberra :ilikeit:

Archived