Checking Status Of Police Clearance

SANZOZ

I'm an outsider here and don't really care about the details.... But I have noticed something.  @Kateoz, you're openly admitting that she actually discussed a clients application with you.  That is not professional at all no matter what the situation is..

Edited by Hendie
removed qoute to edited post.
  • Like 1

Hi ChrisH

Don't you think she has a right to defend herself from a cyber Bully, Let people hear her side of the story?

I was about to use her services, as most people do I checked the Internet  to find out more about her service as I hear there are so many scam artists out there.

I found tons of praise about  her and her husbands  excellent  service, and only one person who had something to bad to say was DavePE and all his friends he recruited to post his add on all the sites he blogs to.

I thought I would give her a chance  to tell side of the story. I am so happy I did , as not only did I get mine and my husbands

Police clearances, 5 of our unabridged birth certificates and Unabridged marriage certificates in 5 working days.

She made getting all the documentation I needed so easy, I have recommended her to all my friends and family.

http:unabridgedcertificates.com

I hear you, but that still doesn't give her the right to discuss client information with a member of the public. There are legal channels where she would have been allowed to discuss the merits of a case. 

Why does it bother you so much if there are tons of positive feedback about her and only this one negative? Go look at anything on the Internet. A restaurant could score 4.5 average out of 5 but there will always be a couple of 1's. 

• Like 3

We have removed Kateoz from the forum. We have proof that she is actually Tanya Beifus or her husband. We do not allow impersonation of someone other than yourself. Also, sharing information about business with someone else, especially regarding emigration, is highly unprofessional, and not tolerated - that text is also removed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hendie said:

We have removed Kateoz from the forum. We have proof that she is actually Tanya Beifus or her husband. We do not allow impersonation of someone other than yourself. Also, sharing information about business with someone else, especially regarding emigration, is highly unprofessional, and not tolerated - that text is also removed.

This forum has awesome admins, which is why I recommend it to all my friends/acquaintances who want to research migration.

Thank you guys!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

I received a finalized SMS regarding our PCC's this morning.

Does this mean they are ready for collection or is there a "collection" SMS still to come before I can go pick them up?

Thanks.

Hi @RussellJ

If this is the second sms you have received and it says finalised, then yes they are ready for collection. The first sms notes that you have applied and normally comes through within 24 hours of submitting your forms.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Husky said:

Hi @RussellJ

If this is the second sms you have received and it says finalised, then yes they are ready for collection. The first sms notes that you have applied and normally comes through within 24 hours of submitting your forms.

Hi @Husky,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I received confirmation of application SMS before, that took about 6 days on its own lol.

Ok cool thanks very much for confirming that for me, I will take a ride there this evening to pick them up.

Very much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The link provided in the first post doesnt work, is there a new link somewhere to be able to track our PCC?

Thanks in advance

Nevermind, google helped me :)

Edited by BarryHeyns

• 5 months later...

Just an add-on here, when running a check on the link below to establish the status of your PCC, please take the results you see with a bag of salt.

https://www.saps.gov.za/services/certificate.php

I didn't receive the "Processing" sms till long after it had been submitted, and I've already collected my certificates but the site still doesn't show that it's even processed (let alone receive a "Collection" sms). The website provides conflicting information to what the person will tell you on the phone (when they answer their phones), and when you throw a migration agent acting on your behalf into the mix as well, that's another layer of complexity you'll have to cater for.

All things considered, don't rely on the website alone to establish the status of your PCC application.

PS: Check the details on your PCC and on their system when you collect - close inspection of mine revealed THREE errors (name spelling, place of birth, race).

• 2 years later...

The site works but didnt find anything about my application. I got one sms stating that the application was received but even then the saps site wasn't returning anything. I got my police clearance after 3 months and still nothing on the saps site.