Checking Status Of Police Clearance

SANZOZ

Got mine last Friday, this is my status.

Registration date : 2013-04-25
Finalisation date : 2013-05-20
Dispatch method. : Post

So it looks like you still have 3-4 weeks to go

Thanks StollaCPT - that explains that then.

Finalized date : 7th June and received it today.

23 days - no too bad I suppose.

Has anyone tried to apply from the UK. I got three different addresses in order to send a courier to? Do you know if I can send pmt through direct debit. And lastly FedEx wanted a name of a person to collect from?? Any advice please from those who have already got their pcc?

Or get someone in RSA to pic them up in pretoria and send you the colour scans in the interim, DIAC only need colour scans, then send originals on to UK. ..... Just a thought ?

How long did your PCC take to just reflect on the site? We've submitted our PCCs a week ago, but I don't see anything yet? Probably just being impatient :)

It'll take at least ten days or so. That was my experience, anyway.

• Like 1

How long did your PCC take to just reflect on the site? We've submitted our PCCs a week ago, but I don't see anything yet? Probably just being impatient :)

Mine took 5 working days to reflect as received

Thanks Wendy, will have a look next week again :ilikeit:

I got a confirmation from the courier that this was delivered yesterday but cannot see my status as received when I look on the website. How long does it take to reflect as simply received..? I can get my dad to call them if that is more efficient. I need to organise a courier back to the uk and its the final part of my application so am keen to get this ASAP. Thx for app your help!! Saffas rock

Mine took 10 days to just show on the website. Still waiting for it.

Finally my PCC shows on the website - took about 8 days

Ok great guess ill give them a call to confirm they have received my application at least! Can't they email to text you to let you know?!

I have now started to worry. I sent them an email no response... Checked the website daily... Nothing! It has been 10 days now since it was couriers there...

1mth since SAPS received application & 2wks since they ACTUALLY registered it (only received our SMS then)...our PCC's are ready for collection today! (Received our sms' today!) I called them to make very sure of the fact that they are ready & they have confirmed it for courier collection from their counters. I also have been searching on the search tool system, but it is most certainly not up to date. Best is to email & call...email: CRCNameClearance@saps.gov.za & if you can't get any luck through the call-centre operatives on 012-393 3928 call 012-393 3904. Good Luck!

Thanks! And good to know the timeline. I got my dad to call them and they have confirmed they received them last Monday and that it will take a further two weeks so month in total it seems! He does say they are the most efficient dept. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is good! I'm still trying to get the courier to fetch them so hopefully that happened today? It took 3.5 weeks to process longer if you count the courier time. Very annoying as this is the thing delaying my visa grant!!

Finally received my sa pcc! I was shocked. It looked pretty official so not sure about the previous comments. Only took 5 weeks door to door from the uk and back! Must say they were at least a dept able to use their brains so well done police! Last step now waiting for approval!

• 1 month later...

We got our police clearance certificates back in 10 days, much quicker than we thought :king:

• 2 months later...

Hi

I am just in the process of applying for our SA Police Clearance but the information is rather scarce and I'm not sure exactly what is require or what we need to send to SA and where to send it...

I had my fingerprints done at our local Police Station, they did it on their standard Criminal Investigation Finger Print Form and just crossed out the Criminal Investigation wording and wrote that the finger prints were for Immigration Purposes. I hope this is acceptable??

What else do we need to send with the application and how do we pay?

Thanx

• 1 month later...

Who knows how to interpret this report.

In my wifes instance :

Registration date : 2013-05-21

Finalisation date : Null

Dispatch method. : Post

Does this mean that they completed the application on 21/05 and have dispatched the report to us by post? Any idea what "finalisation date : Null" means?

This may be a stupid question, but do you think there would have been a massive time difference in senidn it via post vs courier. My family in SA sent mine to pretoria by the post service about 2 weeks ago, and upon checking it now it says there is no record of having recieved my application. Im freaking out majorly that my application was lost on the post or something like that. Am i freaking out too soon?

thanks!!

We sent our via reg post on 11dec. They have not even picked it up from the post office where it has been lying since 17dec