Jnb Get Together

Annelie Siemens

Hi All,

for all of us in JNB who are leaving soon for Oz, do you guys want to meet??? We would need to get a place that is in the middel for us all, between JNB and Pretoria - and of course, child friendly!!!

I know our schedules are soooooooo hectic with all the moves coming up, and a 101 things to do, so if we can meet, it will be awesome, and we can then meet again on the other side, once we have arrived.

Have a wonderful day,

Annelie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annelie Siemens

• Donovan83

• AAAZR

• EllenSchoeman

We can do end of Jan/beginning of Feb, as things are a bit hectic when the schools first open.

I will be in Joburg Begin Feb for 10 days , if you make a meeting around that time I can prehaps join and you can ask all the questions you want.

Up to you

ok well the 11th Feb is out for us, what does the 4th look like for everyone, esp Enrica??? And where would be convenient for every one??

The Papachinos on Christiaan de wet(Roodepoort), is AWESOME, and there is nannies to look after the kids while we chat, but that might be a bit far for the Pretoria guys...........

We'll also be there! How about Saturday 4Febr? Same time as the previous one 10:00?

I'll always vote for Pappachinos,but maybe its good to get a few other suggestions?

A

Annelie,previous one was at Midrand Pappachinos and that worked out well,for us in anycase..

Great idea.. :ilikeit: 4th February sounds good too. Pappachinos on Christiaan De Wet is awesome. Keep us posted. Thanks Annelie

Great idea.. :ilikeit: 4th February sounds good too. Pappachinos on Christiaan De Wet is awesome. Keep us posted. Thanks Annelie

We also live about 1km from the Christiaan de Wet Pappachinos :) Previous get-together was Midrand one because a lot of people joined us from Pta/Centurion so we'll have to decide which one and then people can decide if they're willing to go the distance.

Since we drove far to the previous one,I'd like to vote for the Christiaan de Wet Papachinos :ilikeit:

A

Christiaan de Wet Papachinos is perfect! Also just down the road from our house. Hubby is leaving on the 6/2/2012 so the 4th will be a good date

Morning Everyone,

Ok so we are all systems go for the 4th Feb then. If it is ok with everyone, can we go to the Papachinos on Christiaan de Wet(Pretoria guys will you drive out to roodepoort?)

Are you all able to tell my by Thursday, who is coming and not, and how many adults and kiddies(which ages), Cause then we can book the table so long.

I'm so excited to meet you all!!!!!!

Annelie

I'm game for Papachinos on Christiaan de Wet on 4 Feb at 10:00

2 Adults and 1 child(10 years old)

Hi,

We will do the loooooooong drive from Centurion! :D

We enjoyed the last brekkie a lot, especially meeting everyone! :ilikeit:

Our numbers are as follows;

2 x Adults

2 x Teenagers

Enjoy your day!

We are keen. Will just confirm with hubby and let you know. Two adults and three kids. :)

Hi Guys

Please add our names onto the list:

2 x Adults

2 x Children (aged 7 and 9)

Thanks,

Basil & Liezl