Cape Town Calling

team44

Hi, is there anybody out there on their way to Australia that would like to meet for coffee?

Its been a while since we last met and wondered if there are any takers?

Let us know and then we can set up a time and place,

Regards

Corney & Michelle

• 1 month later...

Hi Corney and Michelle

We're keen to meet up...my husband and I in the process of getting all our paperwork for spouse visa in order.

We're in the Woodstock area - how about coffee at the Woodstock Lounge?

Best

Althea and Henk

Hi here.. great! would love to meet up. Name a date and time and we'll meet,

Cheers

Corney and Michelle

Where in Victoria are you guys planning on settling down in? We are also planning on making use of Victoria SS.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Did you guys meet up? We in West Coast area and would love to hook up with other capetonians in the immigration process to Oz.......

Cam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

Did you guys meet up? We in West Coast area and would love to hook up with other capetonians in the immigration process to Oz.......

Cam

Hi Cam.

Where on West Coast? I posted for Coffee Club a while back & was invited to CT, but we are more REALLY up on West Coast i.e. Paternoster.

Regards Natasha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok lets arrange this , what about a date in August 2012 , get someone from a immigration office to talk to us , difficult to do at a coffe shop , so maybe a more personal place like Poplars in Durbanville would be better .

Who is thinking of going , busy with paperwork , or almost on the plane , lets meet !

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Magni - Kappie - I agree let's meet - poplars sounds great.....who else is in? Any other capetonians?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Cam.

Where on West Coast? I posted for Coffee Club a while back & was invited to CT, but we are more REALLY up on West Coast i.e. Paternoster.

Regards Natasha

Hi Natasha,

We are in Moorreesburg and would love to meet up for a chat on moving to Aus. How about a coffee in Vredenburg (West Coast Mall) sometime?

Regards,

Grant

Hi Natasha,

We are in Moorreesburg and would love to meet up for a chat on moving to Aus. How about a coffee in Vredenburg (West Coast Mall) sometime?

Regards,

Grant

Hi Grant.

No Problem. Just let me know when. You can PM. I'll friend-request now.

Cheers!

Hi,

Have you guys confirmed a meeting date/time? I'd definitely be keen to chat about it...

Please let me know details :)

Williamvo:

What area for meet-up are you looking at? Busy with a true "west-coast" meet-up within the next few weeks...if you were looking at something closer to central CT look at posts above & try & PM the people closer...Nikita93 ; Kappie ; Magni ....

Regards.

• 4 months later...

Hi..anybody on their way or busy with the visa process keen for a coffee and chat?

I am in Durbanville if someone want to meet to chat. Lived both WA and Qld for almost 6 years and now in CT to sell our business to return again.

Hi Danie..that would be great. We are flexible with time..any suggestions as to date and meeting place welcome...Any other takers ??

Anyone who want to chat is welcome for coffee coming Thursday 7 Feb at 10h00 at Feathers Lodge, 24 Melina road, Rosendal, Durbanville.

DanieR

Anyone who want to chat is welcome for coffee coming Thursday 7 Feb at 10h00 at Feathers Lodge, 24 Melina road, Rosendal, Durbanville.

Hi guys - would love to meet on Thurs, but work commitments don't allow for same, so we will only be able to join ya'll on weekends. Keep us posted if you can, and thanks! Tara and Quinten ~ Somerset West

• Like 1

At present weekends are tight so I suggest Team44 and any others still meet this Thursday to get going at least