Watching Forums

Malans

Question

Hi

Being the control freak that I am :blush:, I'm wanting to watch every forum so that I don't miss anything but also so that I can help out anywhere. Is there a quick way to set that up or do I need to go into each forum and click on "watch"?

Thanks a mill ;)

5 answers to this question

I always click "view new content" in the top right, just under your name... that lets me see any threads with new posts since the last time I was on the site. Is that what you mean?

Sometimes there are none... :blush:

Are you watching just SA Aus or PomzInOz & others too? (much too complicated for me)

Oh brilliant! :ilikeit: Thanks.

If all else fails? ... Read the instructions :whome:

You could also go to the bottom of the main page and click on "Today's Active Content" which is usually a longer list than the "new content" option, as it contains all active posts and not only new ones or ones to which a response was posted since your last visit.

You could also go to the bottom of the main page and click on "Today's Active Content" which is usually a longer list than the "new content" option, as it contains all active posts and not only new ones or ones to which a response was posted since your last visit.

Nice.. who knew? (obviously not me!)

Archived