Midrand Coffee Club

AAAZR

Go to forum meeting table,booking made under that.

Still in Witkoppen,what a nightmare!!

Funny that you posted you'll be late now you're first :) :) LOL

C u soon

There is no table under that name.... If someone sees me I'm wearing a red shirt.

I've kind of given up .. I'm sitting by the door. Short of going to every table and saying "hi, I'm from the Internet!" if someone sees this please come fetch me :)

That was such a nice coffee club :) Was nice to meet all of you. Thanks for arranging it! :)

Thanks to everyone that attended the coffee club!! :hug:

What a bunch of awesome people :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Lets do this again soon!

A

I also want to thank everyone. We also enjoyed it.

There should definitely be another one.

It was really nice getting together and putting some faces behind the names! Thanks Anneke for all the arrangements!

That was such a nice coffee club :) Was nice to meet all of you. Thanks for arranging it! :)

I agree! It was great meeting everyone! :ilikeit:

Hope it is not the last!

Pity I couldn't chat much with some of you guys. That's why we'll have to have another one and then rotate tables :) :)

I was thinking next one in Febr! Closer to time I'll remind everyone and organise a lekker get-together ;)

A

Awww... Only saw this now after lurking around the forum for a month or so. Would've been awesome to attend this, as it's just around the corner (LITERALLY) from where we live. Getting information and encouragement in person would've made the decision so much easier! Oh well, here's hoping for the Feb one to happen again at Papachino's!

• 1 month later...

Hi there - I am new to this forum, sorry I missed the December get together. I love 100m away! We are in the process of moving to Adelaide. Will look out for the next get together. Chow Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Coffee meeting 04/02 at Walter Sisulu botanical gardens. Please see thread:

Hope you can make it!

A

Hi there - I am new to this forum, sorry I missed the December get together. I love 100m away! We are in the process of moving to Adelaide. Will look out for the next get together. Chow Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Have a look at the Jhb get together, we have another meet and greet on the 4th of Feb 2012....

Archived