Colour,foils,cut&blowdry

Ingrid/ Hairdresser

Hi I am a South African hairdresser building up my client base. Take a look at this. It will get you quite excited about your new look! If you like the idea,please copy and paste the link and email it to all of your friends. I have over twenty five years of hairdressing experience,and I get great results.Here's the link http://renew-salon.com/intro-price-100/

• 7 months later...

Hi Ingrid, are you still operating in Chatswood? I desperately need a hairdresser and after 4 years in Sydney I still cant wait for my annual trips to JHB so I can get my hair done properly! Have found one great hairdresser in Mosman but at nearly $150 just for colour (not cut or blowdry), I just cannot afford that!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi Beebop Here I am again. I am working in Killara. Lets try and make contact again for your hair. Here's the salon details:

Pampa Parlour Hairdressing

1F Greengate Road (opp the Greengate Hotel)

Killara

Tel: 9498 1091

We've got a nice deal on for October:

* Half head foils

* Moisturizing "hot towels" treatment

* Blowave

Value $175 October Deal $69

Trading hours: Tues,Wed: 9am - 6pm Thurs: 9am - 9am Frid: 8am - 6pm Sat: 8am - 4pm

Parking all the way down Greengate road,just stroll to the salon...no time limits. Great.

And apologies to everyone for that stupid link on the website not working. Forget it :( I have reset it so many times, I've just cancelled it. Sorry Sanzoz. Hope we can try and get together again. Also don't reply to the post. I always seem to miss it somehow. Better to just phone the salon and book an appointment. 9498 1091

Ingrid