Not Able To Start A New Topic In Classifieds

colouredzebra

Question

As per the title- I am not able to start a new topic in Classifieds....what is the reason -could we have this reset so I could list something I want to sell there?

8 answers to this question

What seems to be the problem? Do you get an error message or can you not get into that sub forum at all?

I can see the items advertised but the "start new topic" button says I cant? Make sense :D

Edit to add, its working now. Thanks!

Mmmm,I checked and I have the "start new post" option - I also went into your settings/restrictions etc. and there's nothing which is not standard for everyone. This is strange.... And it seems a few other members have or have had the same problems (from previous help requests) - unfortunately there was no answer posted which means a host contacted the member directly, so I can't try to help you from that.

The best thing to do is to PM Jordy - he is the boffin on these things and he will be able to sort you out (Thanks Jordy! thumbup.gif) He might not see this post , so a PM would get a quicker result.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this one. blush.gif

Aaah cool - what was the problem then, or did it just work again?...

Classied adverts are automatically restricted to members with a min of 100 posts.

. 3. Classified adverts for non-commercial purposes will continue to be free. These are adverts for non-income earning reasons. For example, the once-off sale of a car or furniture etc. However in order to make a classified advert, the member will need to have made 100 posts previously. This is to prevent people registering on the forum and their first and last post is a classified advert. Members who have made a minimum of 500 posts will be permitted to advertise for small home industries such as tuisnywerheid products etc. But the rule will be that if you have an Australian Business Number, you will need to utilise Google Adwords.

See Helpfor more details

Thanks Jordy - I forgot about that bit.... LOL

Archived