Centurion Coffee Club

Whynot

Hi is this still on? My sister has asked me to confirm that they will be there, 2 adults & 2 kids, but please let us know if it's happening? Thanks!

@Bronwyn&Co

Yup. Still happening! We'll see your sister and family there.

Have a great week!

Oh good! Thanks for replying, I'll let her know it's all ok. Her name is Jenni.

We have a school activity until 12. Can pop by afterwards if you are still there...

Guest Eager2go

Hi

I'm Bronwyn&co's brother-in-law. Got registered on the forum a few days ago. Just wanting to confirm that there is still a meeting tomorrow at the Cornish Kettle @ 10am. We'll be 2 adults and 2 kids.

If you have not received a PM re "Rain on our Parade" for today's coffee club, please PM me :wacko:

• 4 months later...

Hey Hey!!

6 months since the last meet.

Perhaps 8 or 15 September will be a good date for another meet.

Hopefully "THE REPORT" will be out and the second round of invites with it, so I am sure we will have L-O-TS to talk or drink coffee about.

• Like 1

Hi Jacques

We can do the 15th September, unfortunately the 8th is out for me. I will also spread the word to the other Pretoria people and see what kind of response we get.

Hi,

Why don't you join the get together at Walter Sisulu botanical gardens on the 6th of October - see calendar on home page? It is rather close if you take the N14.

You will meet lots of people in the process!

• Like 1

Not a bad idea. Will have a look at the calendar when my daughter decides that sh has had enough of the PC. I'm using a tablet at the moment and can't seem to be able to locate the calendar in the mobile version. Date is a bit far in the future for me but I guess I can wait, this process is teaching me some patients. ;)

We can't make the 6th October.

Anyone still interested in meeting up on the 15th September. I was thinking a braai somewhere.