"view New Content" On Cell Phone

Sharon

Question

Previously when viewing the forum on my blackberry I could "view new content". This does not appear on my screen anymore. Is it possible to have this feature back again? I now have to go to each section and view all the content and in this way I think I miss quite a lot.

Thanks

Sharon

4 answers to this question

That's strange...still works on my BB.

One of the tabs on top of page is "New content". I just checked mine and it works perfectly fine,wonder what's up with yours :blink:

Hope you get it sorted soon :ilikeit:

A

Do you have a button next to "SA Australia Forums" on the top right? If so, pressing it brings up a menu where it is the option second from the bottom.

Thank you so much, I found the button - actually on my BB it's a tiny circle or square (so tiny I can't see which) below the saaustralia sign that brings up the menu. Really appreciate your help. For the last few weeks it's been driving me crazy - should have asked sooner :whome:

I think maybe I'm using a different "version" you can almost say. I logged in and then bookmarked the page so now when I follow the link I come to the home page and there's a BIG block with "New Content". Whichever way,I'm really glad that you're sorted now! :)

What I find a bit frustrating is that I can't choose to "watch topic" from my BB :( So maybe someone can help me with that please?

Thanks

A

Archived