Where Can We Get A Passport Photo For Infant Done?

dale

Hi,

We are applying for an Australian passport for our newborn and need to get passport photos done. I have phoned the post office and they do not do it for infants.

Does anyone know where you can get them done, we stay in Seaford Rise, so preferably somewhere near here.

Thanks

Lie the baby down on a bed covered with a light coloured sheet (no folds or shade spots). Then stand above him and take hundreds of photos with a didgital camera. It will take you forever to get one where the eyes are open and the mouth shut! Its definitely a two adult job, one with camera and one with toys. Then use a photo edit program to size them and print on real photo paper on your printer. Then cut them to size.

I second Rozelle's idea. We did it with a white towel underneath him. Also remember that they cannot be smiling or laughing! And eyes have to be open and head must be facing forward so that you can see both ears. I still think our photo was a little dodgy but it worked!

It is virtually impossible to get the timing right where an infant is willing to lie there awake for some stranger to take pics, either they will be crying or they will be asleep.

Archived