Driving Lesson

carlschutte

Hey Sydneysiders

So I've done my car DKT and now I want to get my full licence.

I'd like to find a good instructor for 1 prep lesson and then to use their car on the day (I don't have a car yet).

Any suggestions?

I'm currently living in St Leonards (till end of the month).

I want to get this done in the next 2 weeks before I start my new job in October.

I'll also want to do my motorcycle licence a bit later, but car is 1st priority.

So if you have any suggestions for motorcycles that'll be great too.

Same deal as above... 1 prep lesson and use their motorcycle on the day.

How awesome is this warmer weather! :) Bring on Summer...

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sydneysiders

So I've done my car DKT and now I want to get my full licence.

I'd like to find a good instructor for 1 prep lesson and then to use their car on the day (I don't have a car yet).

Any suggestions?

I'm currently living in St Leonards (till end of the month).

I want to get this done in the next 2 weeks before I start my new job in October.

I'll also want to do my motorcycle licence a bit later, but car is 1st priority.

So if you have any suggestions for motorcycles that'll be great too.

Same deal as above... 1 prep lesson and use their motorcycle on the day.

How awesome is this warmer weather! :) Bring on Summer...

Thanks in advance

Hi Carl

If you're looking for a instructor that has a manual car Kit is your man - he's really nice. Give him a call - 0419 843 888. Think he works for L-Trent Driving School. Not sure if he takes students in St Leonards area though, but it's worth chatting to him.

For motorcycle license you need to go on the rta website and book a learners practical workshop first, before they will allow you at all to go on the road.

Good luck!

Hi Carl

If you're looking for a instructor that has a manual car Kit is your man - he's really nice. Give him a call - 0419 843 888. Think he works for L-Trent Driving School. Not sure if he takes students in St Leonards area though, but it's worth chatting to him.

For motorcycle license you need to go on the rta website and book a learners practical workshop first, before they will allow you at all to go on the road.

Good luck!

Archived