Meeting Up - The Hills

Erna Reynaers

Hi,

We're fairly new to the Hills area and would love to get to know some Saffers, don't know anyone yet. We're forty something with two teenage daughters, anyone interested in getting together?

Hi Erna,

Would love to meet up with you. I'm soon to be 40 and hubby early 40's, 2 teenagers (boy,15 & girl, 19). Been living in the Hills since 2008 and loving it (although wouldn't mind living closer to the beach one day). Maybe we could get together somewhere in Towers this Saturday for afternoon tea?

Lurinda

Hi Erna,

Would love to meet up with you. I'm soon to be 40 and hubby early 40's, 2 teenagers (boy,15 & girl, 19). Been living in the Hills since 2008 and loving it (although wouldn't mind living closer to the beach one day). Maybe we could get together somewhere in Towers this Saturday for afternoon tea?

Lurinda

Hi Lurinda,

THat sounds great, I tried to send you a personal message with my contact details but for some reason it won't allow me to. Please send me your contact details.

Erna

I don't have a teenager but a very busy toddler... and we are in our late 30's. (CRINGE to see myself type that!) but would love to meet some new people as we moved into the hills about 2 months ago.

I don't have a teenager but a very busy toddler... and we are in our late 30's. (CRINGE to see myself type that!) but would love to meet some new people as we moved into the hills about 2 months ago.

Sounds like a great idea to me, I'll send you a personal message with my contact details.

Id love to meet all of you over a coffee but need to wait rill the early new year. My job has me traveling pretty much between now and Christmas non-stop:-(

I've been in the Hills (Cherrybrook) for 6 years now, also on my 40's  and with two teenagers, both boys. It's great to welcome recent arrivals from the forum.

Hope you all have a great time, and let's try line something up in a few months?

Archived