Kzn - Coffee Club

Orion25

Do you have one planned for early November sometime??? I will be in Durban for about three weeks and would love to meet you for your coffee club and you may all pick my brains as I have been living here for almost 11 years - so can answer loads of questions as I am also a bond originator here so can answer those type of questions as well.

Hi Heather,

Nothing official planned as yet, but I will keep this in mind and we will let you know as sson as we decide on a date your help and advice will be priceless as many of us are leaving SEPT, OCT, Dec & Jan.

Thanks so much for the offer.

T

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and kids are still back in SA till around Feb when they come out here and I am sure they would be keen to meet others who are comming out here so please let me know when you have the next one so I can tell them.

Funny enough my daughter has a young mums and grans group that also meet at the same place.

Apollo & Orion, I would love to meet Heather as she has helped me a lot in the past. Let's set a date!

HI All,

How about Saturday 5 November? Does that date sound good?

T

Do you have one planned for early November sometime??? I will be in Durban for about three weeks and would love to meet you for your coffee club and you may all pick my brains as I have been living here for almost 11 years - so can answer loads of questions as I am also a bond originator here so can answer those type of questions as well.

Hi Heather,

PLease could you let me know when you will be arriving in SA as we are arranging a date for a coffee club to co-incide with your visit.

We are looking at 29 October / 5 November, please let us know which dates suit you, if neither, please let us have a date as most of us are flexible.

Kind regards

Tania

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full :blush:

Just checked with my family and they would defenitely like to come whatever date it is if someone could let me know. Anyone got teenages who might be going to the meetup?

Thanks

Hi Orion

Will be arriving around the 30/10 and will probably prefer the 5 November as my mom is having an operation on the 2nd - so if that day is good for you I may try and get my friend Jane who is also coming to Kloof to join me as she is a teacher here - she was either the principal or a teacher at Kloof Primary.

Just let me know the date - I have cleared my mailbox now :)

Heather

Hi Orion

Will be arriving around the 30/10 and will probably prefer the 5 November as my mom is having an operation on the 2nd - so if that day is good for you I may try and get my friend Jane who is also coming to Kloof to join me as she is a teacher here - she was either the principal or a teacher at Kloof Primary.

Just let me know the date - I have cleared my mailbox now :)

Heather

Hi Heather,

How does the 12th sound? Sorry tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

T

So, are we getting together and if so, which date?

Hi Sharon

I did start a new topic.

I will look now to see what happened to it - see 12 November KZN Coffee Club Will the 12th suit you? I cannot make the 5th but if the 5th suits you and everyone else then that will not be a problem. I will still organise but will sadly not be able to attend.

T

Archived