Kzn - Coffee Club

Orion25

HI There all you KZN'rs out there.

We are looking at having a "Coffee Club" meet and greet again, as so many of our regulars, "dinosaurs" some of them, have received their Visa's and are leaving, and we see quite a few new KZN'rs on the Forum. :ilikeit:

We are looking at either Saturday 27 Aug 2011 or Saturday 3 Sept 2011.

Please let us know if you are interested, and we will try to make it so that everyone can attend.

We know this is short notice, but DIAC waits for no man. So lets make sure we meet up before we are all whisked away. :whome:

See you all soon

T

SOunds good...though I would prefer 3rd September..

SOunds good...though I would prefer 3rd September..

Watch this space we will confirm the date next week,

It will be great to have you join us. :ilikeit:

Hi T

We can do either date at this point so count us in.

Are you thinking Piggly Wiggly or are we going big and its Stokers?

Cant possibly miss this one with all the farewells!!!!!! Snifff......

M

Hi T

We can do either date at this point so count us in.

Are you thinking Piggly Wiggly or are we going big and its Stokers?

Cant possibly miss this one with all the farewells!!!!!! Snifff......

M

Hi M,

Was thinking Piggly Wiggly for the start as we might have many new people, and maybe a move to Stokers for those "DIE HARD" party people, or anyone that wants to join, as yes it is going to be good and sad all at once :blush:

Let me have your thoughts.

T

Please keep me posted re the date. I would love to join in but 3rd may be a problem.

Edited to add, I see I have a wedding on the 27th so that's even worse :(

Hi All,

The 3rd September is the date for the Coffee meet and greet and farewells etc.

Please let us know if you will be joining us "old" or "new" all are welcome kids included.

Piggly Wiggly Kloof, links and direction will be added soon.

Looking forward to seeing you all there :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

T

What time is the CC? I can't make it on 3rd until about 2.30 or 3pm. :blush:

Hi Sharon,

We will probably get together at about 1 / 1.30 but we usually go on till after 4pm, so please join us, even if you are a little late, we assure you we do understand.

Looking forward to seeing you again. :ilikeit:

T

Hi Orion25

that sounds like a plan, i will chat to the wife and make a plan for the 3rd. it will be good to chat and find out things.

thanks

Shaun

:ilikeit: Yes please count us in on the 3rd for 2 adults and two kids :ilikeit:

We'll be joining the DIE HARDS at stokers afterwards!! :lol:

Will have to make a plan for accommodation, since we will be homeless from the 1st Sep - We are trying to camp in Appolo's lounge - we have a lot of sucking up to do.... :D:whome:

Gwyn

Apollo Who????

We are immune to begging, pleading and any other form of bribery

Ha Ha We'll just have to stay at Stokers until sunrise!!

Ha Ha We'll just have to stay at Stokers until sunrise!!

Now that sounds like a plan, we must then just remember to take sleeping bags for the kids. :whome:

Giving you a bump and saying Hi to all the oldies from the coffee club - and a Hi to all the newbies who are tempted to go and meet folks.

Really helped us - and it is great to see other members of the coffee club about to spread their wings.

Loving it here - everyone keeps apologising for the weather (it has rained a couple of times) and public transport system (and there we were saying how wonderful it was).

Geez I can cope with a train being 5 mins late once in a while when it is comfy and safe.

Lift a glass from us at the coffee club and all the best to you all.

Giving you a bump and saying Hi to all the oldies from the coffee club - and a Hi to all the newbies who are tempted to go and meet folks.

Really helped us - and it is great to see other members of the coffee club about to spread their wings.

Loving it here - everyone keeps apologising for the weather (it has rained a couple of times) and public transport system (and there we were saying how wonderful it was).

Geez I can cope with a train being 5 mins late once in a while when it is comfy and safe.

Lift a glass from us at the coffee club and all the best to you all.

Hey Tee,

Great to hear from you, so happy that all is well.

We will definately lift a glass from you and yes it is so great so many people can celebrate this time around.

Keep well

T

Hi

I will try to make it but might have to leave my husband at home! We are trying to sell our house and have a show house the next day, so he has lots of DIY to do before then!!! :lol:

Hoepfully see you all on the 3rd!

Hi There,

Well it seems we are going to be a small group, I PM'd most of the KZN's I could find on the forum, so please if you are joining us let me know please all are welcome and we want to see you all.

T

HI all,

Well due to a lack of interest / response we will be postponing the Coffee Club meet for the 3rd Sept indefinately. :(

Please watch this space for when we will try re-organise. :blush:

T

Do you have one planned for early November sometime??? I will be in Durban for about three weeks and would love to meet you for your coffee club and you may all pick my brains as I have been living here for almost 11 years - so can answer loads of questions as I am also a bond originator here so can answer those type of questions as well.

Archived