Babysitter In Castle Hill

SANZOZ

Hi all.

My husband and I have tickets to watch Barry Hilton when he is here in roughly 2 weeks time and it will be the THIRD time in 18 months that we go to something together and without our son. The first two times he was looked after by my friend that lived across the road but we have just moved into Castle Hill and it might just be a TAD too far to expect my friend to drive 45 minutes each way to come and babysit. So my question is...

Does anyone know of a really good, reliable babysitter that would be available with less than 2 weeks notice? I would prefer someone that comes recommended by a forumite. Its already hard enough to leave my baby :(

I would really like to either start up or join a group of parents where we share babysitting duties and take turns to have nights off. If there is such a thing in the hills already could anyone point me in the right direction?

Please help! :unsure:

Wow. 39 views and not one reply.

Hi,

My daughter did babysitting for a French couple's 3 children a few years ago. She is 19 years old and is currently studying after-hours. She is happy to meet with you. We are in Kellyville so close to where you live. Let me know if you're interested to meet with her and I'll PM you her details.

Lurinda

Hi Heymanse,

We stay in Rouse Hill and we are also looking for a babysitter for the 20th August, from about 7pm till about 10-11pm.

Would you daughter be interested? If so, please ping me her details :)

Thanks,

Robbie

Hi guys,

If I wasnt going to the Barry Hilton concert myself, I would have offered, sorry. I am an almost 40 year old mother of two and thinking of doing some babysitting to make extra cash. I live in Kellyville Ridge. Keep me in mind for the future though. I do have the number of a young SA lady who lives in Rouse Hill who is babysitting for me, so if you are interested give me a call on 0429444557.

Robbie glad to see you are looking for someone for the 20th as we a super excited to have you guys come to the party.

Hi Linda

Is she babysitting for you on the Barry Hilton night? Because obviously that won't help much :)

I think we should try to meet up on that night and then we can definitely start looking at swopping babysitting duties!

Hi Sanzoz,

No, she is not babysitting for me on the Barry Hilton night, as hubbie is staying at home, so if you want her number give me a call.

Yes, would love to meet up at concert, always good to make new friends.

Hi Sanzoz

Happy to help out where I can. We have 5 kids at home so have my little godson, 16 months, over often to babysit. He loves playing with all the kids and we are home most weekends so please let me know next time you need a babysitter and I am sure we can help out. Unfortunately on the 20th I have to take my son to a cubs campfire but if you really stuck, send me a pm, and I am sure we can make a plan. I know I get stuck during the weeks sometimes when my partner is away and I have a school thing on, so would be great to be able to have someone to share babysitting with.

Take care, hope your move went well and you have settled in.

Robyn

I would really like to either start up or join a group of parents where we share babysitting duties and take turns to have nights off. If there is such a thing in the hills already could anyone point me in the right direction?

Please help! :unsure:

Archived