Hills Newbies

SANZOZ

Hi all. After 2.5 years on the northern beaches we are now moving to Castle Hill. It feels like we are going to start all over again. From knowing where everything is and developing favourite spots we now have to do it all again.....

So if anyone feels like getting to know the newbies to the hills we would love to meet you! We are moving mid July and I am still at home with my little boy for possibly 2 or 3 months so I would love to get together with some mums for an information gathering session (aka a coffee and chat).

Cheers!

Hey,

We stay in Rouse Hill, about 10mins drive to Castle Hill. We are also fairly new to the area and Sydney, been here for less than 4 months.

I'm sure my wife would love to get together with you for a catchup.

I take it you also got a young son?

Cheers,

Robbie

Hi Robbie. Yeah that sounds good! I may need a chat just for sanity after the move. :) Please send me a PM with your wife's contact details.

Yes we have a very busy 17 month old son.

I sent you a PM with her contact details :)

I have just sent her an email. Thanks!

Welcome to the Hills! :ilikeit: My kids are all grown up so you'd probably rather meet up with parents your kid's age. That said, if you need some info or advise, you're more than welcome - just PM me.

The Hills is a lovely area to live. You'll soon discover Caslte Towers Shopping Centre - HUGE - and to be further expanded soon. You'll be a stone throw away from yummy Saffer goodies at African Delights in Dural. There's lots of parks & reserves to let the kids loose and heaps of young families to get to know. Hope you'll be happy here - we sure are!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sanzoz

I also live in castle hill, been here for nearly 4 years. My kids are a little older, 7 and 11 but I would still love to catch up with you if your interested. I work full time in the city but am free on weekends.

Hope you have settled and are enjoying your new home

Robyn

Thanks Robyn! Moving day is actually tomorrow so it has been crazy in this house for a few days. I am very tired of driving between the hills and the beaches that is for sure!!

I will update this thread as soon as we are settled enough to organise a get together.

No problem, good luck with the move.

Archived