Business For Sale - Melbourne

linda melbourne

Hi,

I have been here on a 163 business visa and have now got my permanent residency so am looking to sell my business. IF you are coming in on a similar visa and need to own and manage a business for 2 years, I can help you achieve your permanent residency and can show you the steps I took to achieve it.

Send me a note if you are interested as I am keen to sell as my husband is now the income earner!.

Regards,

LInda

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have been here on a 163 business visa and have now got my permanent residency so am looking to sell my business. IF you are coming in on a similar visa and need to own and manage a business for 2 years, I can help you achieve your permanent residency and can show you the steps I took to achieve it.

Send me a note if you are interested as I am keen to sell as my husband is now the income earner!.

Regards,

LInda

Hi Linda

I would like to have some more info on youre business. Me and my family would like to imigrate to Australia.

Regards

• 4 months later...

Hi Linda

I would like to have some more info on youre business. Me and my family would like to imigrate to Australia.

Regards

Archived