Recipe For Steers Burgers

g26130

Sorry no, but if you do get one please let us all have it as Steers is definately the one thing I'm gonna miss :blush:

Edited: Spelling :whome:

Sorry, good luck with your search. I only have KFC everything.

You should try the Quorn Vegetarian burger available at Coles and Woolworths, really good and much healthier than Steers :-)

Does anyone have a recipe for Steer Burgers?

Yum! Wish I could help you out there.........

E

Sorry, good luck with your search. I only have KFC everything.

Have you tried the new 'Double Burger' by KFC? Bunless! Just good ol chook and cheese!! Double YUM!!

So not healthy - but who cares....lol!

E

Step 1 : Buy a Whopper at hungry jacks

Step 2 : Scrape off the trimmings

Step 3 : Pour over desired Steers sauce as ordered from the SA shop online.

Step 4 : Close eyes and "Hap daai beertjie tod hey in sy moer in gevreet is " or EAT ;)

and finally...

Step 5 : Post a big thank you to Elleneo for giving you this awesome :grads: and very satisfying advice

@EricaC, haven't tried it yet, but sounds yummy, fattening, but yummy all the same!!

Step 1 : Buy a Whopper at hungry jacks

Step 2 : Scrape off the trimmings

Step 3 : Pour over desired Steers sauce as ordered from the SA shop online.

Step 4 : Close eyes and "Hap daai beertjie tod hey in sy moer in gevreet is " or EAT ;)

and finally...

Step 5 : Post a big thank you to Elleneo for giving you this awesome :grads: and very satisfying advice

Thanks Elleneo. This looks promising

Have you tried the new 'Double Burger' by KFC? Bunless! Just good ol chook and cheese!! Double YUM!!

So not healthy - but who cares....lol!

E

That burger is such a disappointment. It's so tiny.

You should try the Quorn Vegetarian burger available at Coles and Woolworths, really good and much healthier than Steers :-)

No! I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian

Seriously...I reckon its the sauces you after (the taste of them)...

remeber the "rave burger" it was dirt cheap and just hit the spot...I remember the late-night steers in sunnyside...then we would party party party :ilikeit: ...eat 2 rave burgers...party party party :ilikeit: ...eat 2 rave burgers (repeat till cafe galleria was closed or tummy is full) :P

What is the name or brand of this burger? I haven't seen anything at my local Coles. I'm itching for a good vege burger. Mostly I wait until we visit Mackay and go to Woolies to by the Fry's vege burgers and sausages, so any tips on yummy vego food would be greatly appreciated!

What is the name or brand of this burger? I haven't seen anything at my local Coles. I'm itching for a good vege burger. Mostly I wait until we visit Mackay and go to Woolies to by the Fry's vege burgers and sausages, so any tips on yummy vego food would be greatly appreciated!

The actual brand name is "Quorn", nothing to do with corn. ;) It is a UK vegetarian brand and absolutely fantastic. They do wonderful sausages, mince and "chicken" pieces. I heard some of the products are now available in Aus supermarkets.

The actual brand name is "Quorn", nothing to do with corn. ;) It is a UK vegetarian brand and absolutely fantastic. They do wonderful sausages, mince and "chicken" pieces. I heard some of the products are now available in Aus supermarkets.

O.K Is it the products in the orange box? They do sausage rolls, pastie, mince, meat strips, a cottage pie, and a lasgne.

Some of the range is good, but I still prefer my Fry's vegetarian, I just wish they would launvh the polony over here.

I really, really miss spur Ribs and onion rings and pink sauce!!! Now that was yummy!!!!!!! :blush:

I really, really miss spur Ribs and onion rings and pink sauce!!! Now that was yummy!!!!!!! :blush:

I Feel your pain, but we are very lucky as a Spur opened up in WA Mandurah so my days longing for Ribs, Rings, & sauce are long gone :ilikeit:

Maybe you should consider moving to WA :)

Cheers!

O.K Is it the products in the orange box? They do sausage rolls, pastie, mince, meat strips, a cottage pie, and a lasgne.

Some of the range is good, but I still prefer my Fry's vegetarian, I just wish they would launvh the polony over here.

Like the Fry's myself but the burger is really good!

• 3 months later...

I also loved the Spur ribs, but after 2 years, they definitely did not taste as good as I remembered :angry:

Like the Fry's myself but the burger is really good!

They just launched the Quorn burger and the southern style burger at my local Cole's....... that burger is yummy, it even has a char-grilled smell. The lasagne, mince, southern style burgers and cheese and spinach schnitzels are on special this week- 2 for $7................... I still miss my Fry's polony though.

They just launched the Quorn burger and the southern style burger at my local Cole's....... that burger is yummy, it even has a char-grilled smell. The lasagne, mince, southern style burgers and cheese and spinach schnitzels are on special this week- 2 for $7................... I still miss my Fry's polony though.

Quorn burgers are really nice. I agree, Fry's polony rocks and we all miss it in our house. I mailed Fry's a while back. I will mail them again and see if they ever plan on introducing it here.

Archived