Kzn Coffee Club

Orion25

HI There,

Yep it's me again, I do remember us saying at the last coffee meet in April that we should try again for June as some of our "regular" members will be leaving in July and this would be a good way to wish them a happy journey. :whome:

If the above date 18 June is good for you please let me know ASAP as I will then book at Piggly Wiggly in Kloof which is definately the preferred spot. :D

Looking forward to getting together again soon.

T

HI There,

Yep it's me again, I do remember us saying at the last coffee meet in April that we should try again for June as some of our "regular" members will be leaving in July and this would be a good way to wish them a happy journey. :whome:

If the above date 18 June is good for you please let me know ASAP as I will then book at Piggly Wiggly in Kloof which is definately the preferred spot. :D

Looking forward to getting together again soon.

T

:ilikeit:

Count us in :)

We are away that weekend...taking advantage of the public holiday on 16th June....

Sounds good to me! Could use some coffee! Everything is taking so slowely and time is flying!

We are away that weekend...taking advantage of the public holiday on 16th June....

Ag no Jumbojet,

What weekend would suit you? As we would love to have you join us.

T

Just bumping this up. :whome:

Hi Orion

Not sure what we will be up to - but like JumboJet we may take advantage of the long weekend to go somewhere or visit relatives.

But if we are not doing anything we will come if it is on the 18th.

Although tbh I'm not sure what we will be up to any time during June as it will be getting more hectic as time goes by - currently aimng to leave end of July.

Hi Orion

Not sure what we will be up to - but like JumboJet we may take advantage of the long weekend to go somewhere or visit relatives.

But if we are not doing anything we will come if it is on the 18th.

Although tbh I'm not sure what we will be up to any time during June as it will be getting more hectic as time goes by - currently aimng to leave end of July.

Hi ther,

It would be great if you could be there, afterall we are saying farewell to you guys. :blush:

But we do understand your circumstances. Let me know if another date would suit you better. :ilikeit:

Good luck with all the organising.

T

Hi

I know it is us that are the ones going and the reason (as if we needed one) for the June get together - I am just in panic mode and afraid to agree to anything in case something comes up that needs to be done and I then let people down.

I imagine there will be pressure to see the family on the long weekend - or we may just get away to try and relax a bit and se a couple of places I want to visit before we leave.

Is the fossilised tree still in Harrismith does anyone know!

Whatever the date we will try to be there - it will be good to see you all again and catch up - there are a few more getting closer and it is so good to here the progress we are making.

Hi

I know it is us that are the ones going and the reason (as if we needed one) for the June get together - I am just in panic mode and afraid to agree to anything in case something comes up that needs to be done and I then let people down.

I imagine there will be pressure to see the family on the long weekend - or we may just get away to try and relax a bit and se a couple of places I want to visit before we leave.

Is the fossilised tree still in Harrismith does anyone know!

Whatever the date we will try to be there - it will be good to see you all again and catch up - there are a few more getting closer and it is so good to here the progress we are making.

No stress, I understand as will all of us. At this stage in the game it is all systems go. :ilikeit:

Let me know if there is anything you might need, even if it's just to vent.

T

just bumping this up again. :whome:

We will also be there 2 adults & 2 kids. Also have a new couple that will join us. Will let them know so they can respond.

Thanx

Gwyn

Ok so here is the update so far for the 18th June, at Piggly Wiggly Kloof.

Apollo 2 Adults 1 child

Gwyn 2 Adults 2 Children + Visitors 2 Adults ? Children

Orion25 2 Adults Hubby and I will not have kids this weekend as we have a work function in Durban on the Friday.

Malbert 1 Adult

Short&Tall 2 Adults (maybe)

For anyone else wanting to join us please feel welcome and let me know as I am booking our table with extra space. :ilikeit:

We will see you all there!

Looking forward to it and hope we can crack the champagne for all of you expecting news this week!

Apollo

Update:

Piggly Wiggly Kloof booked for the 18 June 2011 for 12.30ish

http://www.pigglywig...a/kloofmap.html

Email: robsandy@hit.co.za

Gps Co-ordinates: 29°47'32.90"S 30°49'27.50"E

Piggly Wiggly Coffee Shop - Kloof

10 Msenga Road

Durban 3610

031 764 2497

All are welcome to join us, we will be on the open verandah up-top sadly not on the grassy bank. But we will still be able to watch the kids in the garden as they play.

Confirmed attendees so far

Orion25 2 Adults

Gwyn 2 Adults 2 children

New couple 2 Adults ? Children

Apollo 2 Adults 1 child

Mikimont 2 Adults

Malbert 1 Adult ?

Short&Tall 2 Adults(Maybe)

Please anyone else that would like to join us please don't feel shy, we do not take photo's to protect those of us that are still doing this covertly, and do not want to jepordise jobs etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. We will also be toasting Short&Tall who will be leaving KZN soon for the shores of OZ. :ilikeit:

Have a great day

T

Hi all

Ozzieclan will be there for the first time. 2 adults and 2 kids.

See you there

Welcome Ozzieclan, we are looking forward to meeting you all. :ilikeit:

Hi Ozzieclan

Welcome we are a very friendly group, newbies welcomed with open arms, I really wished I had not missed an earlier coffee club (I was just too chicken).

It looks as if I may now be coming as it looks like my OH has to work on the Saturday so we may not be able to go away now?

Will update you as soon as I know for sure.

Hi

My husband and I live in Merrivale, PMB and would like to join you on the 18th June. Please can someone give me directions to the venue? There will be 2 adults and possibly 2 kids (unless we can palm them off!).

Just interested to know if there are any people in the PMB/Midlands area who might like to get together closer to home? I am happy to arrange this if there are others interested.

Thanks. Look forward to meeting other people in the same situation!

Hi Wendean

Welcome - the coffee clubs are a big mix of folks and we're all in the same boat.

There are usually loads of kids and Piggly Wiggly (the Kloof one as there is on on the Meander as well) has loads of place for them to run around so don't worry about palming them off on someone unless you really want to.

Post number 16 by Orion above has a link to the web site of the coffee club - if I remember last time there was a map on there and we followed that. We went by the number of the turn off for the junction and it was really easy to get there. Its in the Robyndale Centre which is also well signposted off the old main road which is off the M13.

This is a link to another map which may be a bit clearer and gives directions as well

http://www.robyndale.co.za/map.htm

From PMB

Continue down the M13 and take Exit 24 - Old Main Rd/Abrey Rd Off-ramp.

Take the second turning right and then first left into Msenga Rd.

The parking area is on your right at Robyndale Nursery.

HI Wendean,

It will be great to have you join us, we have another lady from PMB also coming through and possibly another couple with 3 kids also from PMB, my hubby and I are from Newcastle and love these get togethers. If you manage to organise a get togther in PMB that's great as not everyone loves to travel.

Your kids are most welcome to join us as there is a play area, and there will be other kids there too.

See you all on the 18th, Short&Tall it will be GR8 to have you there. :ilikeit::ilikeit:

T

Hi T,

We will try to be there this time. Our plans change everyday and we are now planning to leave at the end of the year so could do with some advice re: getting the ball rolling etc. Thanks for organising. 2 adults, 2 and a quarter chilluns.

Robs

Hi Mover n Shaker,

Looking forward to seeing you there. :ilikeit:

T

UPDATE

Confirmed people so far.

Orion25 2 Adults

Gwyn 2 Adults 2 children

New couple 2 Adults ? Children

Apollo 2 Adults 1 child

Mikimont 2 Adults

Malbert 1 Adult ?

Short&Tall 2 Adults(Maybe)

MOver n Shaker 2 Adults & 2 1/4 children

Wendean 2 Adults & 2 children

Ozzieclan 2 Adults & 2 children

Piggly Wiggly Kloof booked for the 18 June 2011 for 12.30ish

http://www.pigglywig...a/kloofmap.html

Email: robsandy@hit.co.za

Gps Co-ordinates: 29°47'32.90"S 30°49'27.50"E

Piggly Wiggly Coffee Shop - Kloof

10 Msenga Road

Durban 3610

031 764 2497

All are welcome to join us, we will be on the open verandah up-top sadly not on the grassy bank. But we will still be able to watch the kids in the garden as they play.

Please anyone else that would like to join us please don't feel shy, we do not take photo's to protect those of us that are still doing this covertly, and do not want to jepordise jobs etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. We will also be toasting Short&Tall who will be leaving KZN soon for the shores of OZ. :ilikeit:

See you all soon

T

Archived