ACS assessments

Dedrei

As far as I understand it, before your application is handed to a CO, it goes through another person first, and that person just checks that everything that is required is in fact included in your application, like payment, job references, etc. That way they avoid wasting the CO's time in case of an incomplete application. This person doesn't make any decision regarding whether your application is successful or not, they just check that it is complete before it goes to a CO.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cramer

• JacquesV

• Stranded

• PieterK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Just wondering about the following:

I checked my ACS app again this morning and something changed! Status is still the same as 'To be allocated' but the Manged By field has changed to a Sally Zarka.

What does that mean? How long after this did you receive a response?

Sorry for all the questions, but hope somebody can shed some light. ;-)

Hello There,

Sally Zarka is an ACS assessor. As I understand that you have lodged an RPL application you can expect to wait at least 2 months from lodgement before you have a decision.

Regards

Hi @SD_Moa and @PieterK...

I got a bit happy for no reason... ;-) but it's ok... i've got the 16th of Feb down as my feedback day... and I so hope I get it before then and not after... **sigh**

And I hope it comes back positive!

Thanks for the feedback... much appreciated.

Best, Gypsy

All the best - hope you have a trouble-free, 100% what you wanted ACS result!

Tell me one thing, are you checking the status site daily, like I did? :lol:

Hi Kit,

Thank you for your message... sadly yes. I do check every morning... ritual really... ;-)

However, I received a letter this morning from ACS to say they received my documents and the status changed from 'to be allocated' to 'in process'.

At least there is some movement.

I've been following your journey Kit and well done on getting this far already. wow.

Edited by Gypsy Cooper