Coffee Club For All In Kzn

Orion25

Hi All,

So here is our list so far, I have PM'd all of you and I hope you got my messages as I have had trouble connecting to the forum, please could you let me know if you are coming.

To recap, Saturday 2nd April 2011, Stokers Arms Kloof (directions on previous post), 12.30 till ?????, for those Rugby & Cricket fans I have been told that there are large Plasma screens outside to watch these games on. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Orion 25 = 2 adults & 3 kids

Short & Tall = 2 adults

Danie V.H = 2 adults & 2 kids

Mikimont = 2 adults

Apollo = 2 Adults & 1 child

Gwyn = 2 Adults

Sharon = 1 Adult

Flockie = 2 Adults & 2 kids

Marle = 2 Adults

Heidi = 1 Adult

Johnn = 2 Adults?

So to summarise 20 adults & 8 kids.

Should you know of anyone else wanting to join us please invite them and let me know either by PM or post it here as I will be correcting the booking on the 31 March, if they are not sure don't stress bring them along anyway we will make space.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :D:D:D:D

T

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for moving the whole party to Johannesburg :whome:

I'll buy the first round of drinks :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Soooo jealous,enjoy you guys!

A

AAAZR,

LOL sorry that won't be happening, I wish you could make it to but the drive is a long one. :blush:

However if you have nothing better to do please join us. :whome::ilikeit:

T

AAAZR fly into PMB and we'll pick you up!

Orion - I just tried to send you a message but either the system isn't working or your inbox may be full? (and I haven't been getting PMs from you - but no probs as I check here)

Anyway just to confirm we are still planning on being there.

Any KZN lurkers out there wishing they had the nerve to join us - I missed a coffee club - too afraid someone might know us etc... Really wished I had gone now - really pleased to have got to the second coffee club and really it wouldn't have mattered if anyone had known us we are all in the same boat.

Thanks Orion

Looking forward to seeing old faces again and also the new faces

Ok here goes,

I have PM'd each one of you the details of Saturday's get together, let's hope you got it this time, and that the Forum is not still full of gremlins. :unsure:

Well officially 6 days to go :ilikeit: and I for one can't wait, and yes I will remember the labels so we can identify each other. :ph34r:

See you all soon :ilikeit:

Ok here goes,

I have PM'd each one of you the details of Saturday's get together, let's hope you got it this time, and that the Forum is not still full of gremlins. :unsure:

Well officially 6 days to go :ilikeit: and I for one can't wait, and yes I will remember the labels so we can identify each other. :ph34r:

See you all soon :ilikeit:

We'll definately be there!! :ilikeit:

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again.

Gwyn

Sounds great. We will try to be there. 2 adults, 2 big children and a little mouse.

Sounds great. We will try to be there. 2 adults, 2 big children and a little mouse.

Hi Robyn,

It will be great to see you all and I'm sure we could learn a thing or two from your experience so far.

Keep well and see you on Saturday.

T

Just bumping the thread to the top of the pile as the coffee club is this weekend.

Forecast on the news last night was for rain - but then it was last time the coffe club met and we had brilliant sunshine.

Hey there all,

Yes Short & Tall I watch last night but hey today my favorite weather forcater "Derek Van Dam" of E-tv said rain for Sunday so Saturday is looking good :ilikeit:

So we will see you all there, we are going to have a blst Cramer & Jack, you have no idea, you are going to be missing THE Coffee Club of ALL Coffee Clubs!!! :whome:

We will miss you guys, but we are definately looking forward to seeing EVERYBODY else. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

I have even taken the day off work tomorrow to get that weekend feeling early!! :D

See you all on Saturday

T

Hey there all,

Yes Short & Tall I watch last night but hey today my favorite weather forcater "Derek Van Dam" of E-tv said rain for Sunday so Saturday is looking good :ilikeit:

So we will see you all there, we are going to have a blst Cramer & Jack, you have no idea, you are going to be missing THE Coffee Club of ALL Coffee Clubs!!! :whome:

We will miss you guys, but we are definately looking forward to seeing EVERYBODY else. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

I have even taken the day off work tomorrow to get that weekend feeling early!! :D

See you all on Saturday

T

Hi Orion25,

The venue has a huge undercover area, perhaps you should call ahead and advise them to book our tables under cover if it does decide to rain.

C u tomorrow

Gwyn

Hi All,

Tomorrow is the BIG day "COFFEE CLUB DAY" :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

So yes I have confirmed our booking and yes i have checked that should it rain they are prepared for us and yes everything is soted and correct etc etc etc, now all that's lef is for all of you to arrive and make the day a success.

See you all tomorrow!!!! :D:D:D:D

T

Hi All,

The Coffee Club today was EXCELLENT, we had such a great time. We remembered all of those who could not join us and have planned a next meet for around June to bid farewell to Short & Tall.

Apollo, Gwyn, Mikimont, Marle, Short & Tall. It was great seeing you all, to those of you who could not make it please don't worry we will get together soon.

Thanks to everyone for a FABULOUS day. Hope you all travelled home safe.

T

Hey Orion25

You beat me to it, I was just going to post a big thank you to you for organising the coffee today.

As a long standing dinosaur, I was hesitant to join and get my hopes up again.

My brain works overtime after all the information that gets shared!!!!

We really enjoyed the company and the laughs as we all work our way through this crazy process.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

See you soon

Apollo

Big thanks Orion for organising this.

A brilliant afternoon meeting old dinosaurs and new faces. Lovely cool weather at the pub - wonderful after all this heat and the rain came just after we set off home.

As we joked yesterday it is the club where you welcome new faces yet are pleased to see the regulars disappear because it means good news for them.

We missed the old faces but for happy reasons.

Really great to chat with people who know and understand the ups and downs of this - we're a varied bunch but with the same goal at the end of the day.

Thanks guys, see you all soon

Hi all :) terrific afternoon , thanks Orion for organising this :) lots of laughter and good company.

A Big "Thank You" from us as well Orion25.

We had a great time meeting all the newcomers and seeing all the dinasours again.

Looking forward to the next coffee club in June - we ALL should have really good news to share by then.

Take care

Gwyn :ilikeit:

Archived