Coffee Club For All In Kzn

Orion25

We will be with you guys at heart... Unfortunately, we are saying our good-byes in JHB on the 2nd, so cannot make it.

My 2 cents: If you can get there, DO IT! It is a clan of awesome people who are all in the same boat and can share ideas and experiences together... it is a great experience with great people.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not seen Flockie on here recently.

Anytime is fine for us.

What time would really suit you Mikimont - or maybe what time would you ideally like to be heading back?

Orion you also have a fair distance to travel - what sort of times suit you best?

Would we be better looking at a destination such as Greytown (no idea about places only ever driven through once!) - then we would all take a bit of a drive but it would hopefully be a lot less for you guys.

Hi we would like to make a move back no later that 4.

Greytown is sadly an absolute pit , we went there once and no restuarant that I can see.

I dont really mind , hubs is doing the driving , im a scaredy cat on this R74 between greytown and stanger in daylight let alone night time.

Orion is going to be staying in durbs as far as I know , where do the rest of you live ?

We are in Maritzburg, Piggly Wiggly at Kloof is an easy drive for us.

I know your concern re roads. We have recently started going the long way round on one route that we were previously happy to drive in the daytime, we stopped using it at dust a long time prior to that. After seen way too many near misses, some which only just missed us, as well as the increasingly large pot holes then the full bottle of beer thrown directly at us by the people on the bakkie in front of us was the final straw.

HI There,

Mikimont is correct we will be travelling down on the Friday night after work and staying either in PMB or Durbs, so anytime on Saturday is fine, we just need to remember that some people work so I think the earliest we will be able to make it, so that everyone can join us in 12.30, Mikimont will that be ok?

We can re-post the directs for Piggly Wiggly Kloof again for those of us that have forgotten and for the newbies to join us.

Apollo, any news from Gwyn? otherwise I will phone her over the weekend, this has been one hectic week.

We are looking so forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting all the new People, Danie so far that's you and your family :lol:

Cheers.

T

12.30 is spot on , but if anyone cant make it due to work commitments then later is fine :)

12.30 is spot on , but if anyone cant make it due to work commitments then later is fine :)

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Howzit Orion25,

Yes, please count another dinasour couple in to join everyone for coffee - 2 x adults :ilikeit: Our last venue was great, nice play area and food was good. Let us know.

Jack, you guys better be there, so we can sing farewell to you :lol:

Take care,

Gwyn

12:30 is great for us.

As a "Newbie" we are looking forward to making new friends and finally being able to converse with others that are dealing with the same trails and tribulations that we are dealing with.

Orion we know where Piggly is as our childrens clinic sister is there so we go quite often.

Regards

Danie

I dont have a clue where it is :) directions ?

AND what type of grub is on the menu ? :lol:

Ok So here is the list to date

Orion 25 = 2 adults & 3 kids

Short & Tall = 2 adults

Danie V.H = 2 adults & 2 kids

Mikimont = 2 adults

Apollo = 2 Adults ?kids

Gwyn = 2 Adults

@ Gwyn, glad to see you are joining us,

@ Mikimont will find the directs and post them again (we have also forgotten how to find our way :whome: )

Edited for spelling :blush:

Ok, Found them, thanks to Flockie and kie for all their hard work last time.

Trusting all the links still work. :unsure:

Gps Co-ordinates: 29°47'32.90"S 30°49'27.50"E

Piggly Wiggly Coffee Shop - Kloof

10 Msenga Road

Durban 3610

031 764 2497

http://www.pigglywiggly.co.za/kloof%20map.html

Edited: Because liks no longer worked :blink: Thank goodness I checked. :ilikeit:

Thanks for organising. Count me in. I think I must be the original dinosaur together with Apollo!

That menu looks rather yummy :) alas no sushi ROFL (teasing)

They had a very wide selection of food and drink. The way they were able to split the billing as well means that you can leave at any time you like without it being a problem.

Thanks for organising. Count me in. I think I must be the original dinosaur together with Apollo!

Hi Sharon,

It will be great to have you join us, will you be alone or with a partner & kids? Just need to know for booking our large outside area.

Looking forward to meeting you.

T

Great to see our list is growing.

looking forward to meeting everybody.

Hi Orion 25 & everybody else ;-)

We would love to come. Please include Hubby , two kids & I on the list.

It is the 2nd April at 1.00pm right?

Thanks for looking out for us, we have been swamped with work and other things. Its a really hectic time right now. Too many things happening , not enough time.

We so look forward to seeing everyone again.

Hugs :hug:

Flockie

:)

Have a coffee for me :-)

It is the 2nd April at 1.00pm right?

Mikimont was keen on 12:30 so they can head off a bit earlier.

Last time I think there was a bit of variation when people arrived and left which also worked rather well (as we kept being reminded of peoples names with the repeated introductions - great for me with a memory like a sieve when it comes to names!).

Hi All,

Well here is our list so far.

Orion 25 = 2 adults & 3 kids

Short & Tall = 2 adults

Danie V.H = 2 adults & 2 kids

Mikimont = 2 adults

Apollo = 2 Adults & 1 child

Gwyn = 2 Adults

Sharon = 1 Adult

Flockie = 2 Adults & 2 kids

this = 15 adults & 8 children :ilikeit:

Thanks this is great, there is still time for the rest of you out there to join us, so please we would love to have you with us.

T

Hi guys!

I want to join as well plz! Im based in PMB with my hubby! Just started the visa process! 2nd of April at Piggly Wiggly?

Marle

(as we kept being reminded of peoples names with the repeated introductions - great for me with a memory like a sieve when it comes to names!).

I second that. I Can remember faces but dont ask me for names. The confusing part is going to be when we have to start remembering each others real names and not the forum display names.

BTW my real name is Koos not Danie .... :whome: Only joking.

Hi guys!

I want to join as well plz! Im based in PMB with my hubby! Just started the visa process! 2nd of April at Piggly Wiggly?

Marle

Hi Marle

Just in case - it is the Kloof Piggly Wiggly rather than the one of the Midlands Meander - there is a link to a map and GPS points earlier in this thread.

As a newbie to the last coffee club I can tell you it is a very friendly and welcoming group.

I second that. I Can remember faces but dont ask me for names. The confusing part is going to be when we have to start remembering each others real names and not the forum display names.

You can keep calling me Short if you like :lol:

Hi guys!

Marle

Hi Marle,

Thanks so much for joining us we are looking forward to meeting you and Hubby on the 2nd of April. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Welcome, and see you soon.

T

Archived