Coffee Club For All In Kzn

Orion25

Hi All,

Not too sure if I am taking a fat chance here, but here goes anyway. We loved the last coffee club meeting so much at Piggly Wiggly's in Kloof, and have chatted with a few people who were there and we now would like to organise another get together for forumites, new and old and who know maybe some of the "dinosaurs" will grace us with their presence. I see there is a tab for PMB & DBN, yet we met halfway and some of us travelled even further, so lets just say anyone in KZN.

We were looking around mid to end April for this and as of yet no venue has been discussed. PLease let us know if you are interested and all suggestions of venues will be considered obviously within reason, preferably where kids are welcome as our children are as much a part of this as we are. :ilikeit:

Looking forward to MANY positive replies.

Thanks

T

P.S. Hope I haven't stepped on any toes. :ph34r:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on you Orion25, wonderful idea.

There is no chance that you have stepped on anyone's toes, get togethers or coffee club meetings may be arranged by anyone that wishes to do so.

Hi Mara,

Thanks for that, I was not too sure of the process but now i feel better.

@ all in KZN, please come join us, if you are worried we will not take pic's and post on the forum as many of us are still in "hiding" from friends. family and bosses. So we do understand.

Lets just get together and chat and offload, and get to know those others who we can call on for support through this LOOONNNGGG process.

T

Not too sure if I am taking a fat chance here, but here goes anyway.

Hiya

You are totally taking a fat chance - how dare you! LOL

(My OH has something set up on the computer that is stopping my put smilies on here - just in case someone thinks I mean it!)

P.S. Hope I haven't stepped on any toes.

LOL! - since the last meet-up I have been hoping someone else would suggest another one.

Count me in please we will be there (Short&Tall = 2 adults)

Having chickened out of the first meet-up - if there are any people who are feeling a bit chicken about it - do come along it was really warm and friendly.

(Just in case I am also going to the Magna Moving Internationally meeting in PMB tonight if any of you are going to be there)

Ah Thanks Short&Tall,

At least I will know someone there. It will be good to see you again before you leave us behind too, hopefully by then we will have some news on our SS.

Here's also hoping some of the other KZN'rs will join us, Mikimont, Gwyn, Uhmm well you all know who you are sorry my brain is a bit tired been a long week.

T

P.S. Any ideas for venue yet?

Wpuld love to meet with you guys again, will have to wait till you guys get to Canberra though

Hi Cramer

All the best for your flight - which if I remember correctly is very soon? Tomorrow???

Hope you arrive well and settle in quickly.

All the best for the future - are you sure you don't want to stay a bit longer and come to the meet-up?

Wpuld love to meet with you guys again, will have to wait till you guys get to Canberra though

So good rub it in. Enjoy, we will meet up in Canberra for sure.

Have a safe flight.

Hi

You can count us "dinosaurs"in - it's always nice to hook up and share adventures.

Piggly Wiggly seemed like a good venue for the play area, but happy to meet wherever.

Regards

Apollo

Hi

You can count us "dinosaurs"in - it's always nice to hook up and share adventures.

Piggly Wiggly seemed like a good venue for the play area, but happy to meet wherever.

Regards

Apollo

Us too... as long as it's soon.... our Visa was approved last week!! Hope to see you guys, but if not, we'll be there at heart!

Congrats Jack!

Enjoy your golden ticket!!!

Dinosaurs have to become extinct at some point, so we live in hope of moving from Dinosaur to Golden Ticket Holders.

Apollo

Us too... as long as it's soon.... our Visa was approved last week!! Hope to see you guys, but if not, we'll be there at heart!

Congratulations Jack!

Hi Orion

What a great idea. You can definatly count us in. (2 Adults 2 Kids).

Cheers

Danie

We would love to join u, but we are far . up the north coast. :(

Hey Carol,

No excuses, we are travelling 3 1/2 hours to get there and have to stay for the weekend, (only joking) we understand but we are travelling that far but thankfully have family in Durb's where we cans stay.

It would be great to meet you though, maybe once our skype is up and running again.

@Danie, welcome, welcome looking forward to meeting you and the family.

Any other KZN'rs out there please join us.

T

:) Okay when and where ?

Hey Carol,

I was only joking, please don't feel pressured by my comment, I know you live far and understand, I just love to travel so for me it is not a problem, but I am not everyone.

We will finalise a date I think in the next 2 weeks, so come on guys which weekend in April suits you, let see what we can do.

Oh yes Venues too please.

T

Hi all

I would like to suggest either the 26 Mar 2011 or 2 Apr 2011. As for venue's there is the Piggly Wiggly, Spur in Hillcrest or RJ's Hillcrest.

Regards

Danie

Hi Danie,

I think Piggly Wigglys too as we went there last time and it was great, and there is place for the kids to play too, they also do seperate bills for those wondering.

Personally the 2 April suits us better but what about all you others or ami I going to have to PM you all? (not that I mind) :ilikeit:

T

2 April better for us too.

Do piggly wiggly serve sushi :holy::whome:

What time of day are u thinking of ?

Hi Orion 25

Thanks for organising!

The 02nd April at Piggly Wiggly sounds good. Please just send out a confirmation of time and venue closer to the 02nd.

Regards

Apollo

Hi Orion

Thanks for this - either date was good for us and we are fine re time of day as well.

We enjoyed Piggly Wiggly the last time - and that separate billing system they used was great.

That outside setting away from the other groups of people was also great it meant we could chat away to our hearts delight without upsetting other groups.

Hopefully I will recognise some faces this time and not walk around the other large groups asking if they were "Flockies table" which got some good laughs last time!!

@Short & Tall,

Have you heard from Flockie lately? I haven't seen her around the forum, are they still in SA?

@ Apollo, have you heard from Gwyn? are they also going to join us? Maybe I should just phone her.

@ Jack, Re you going to be able to make 2 April? It would be good to see you all before you up up and away.

So lets see, we have

Orion 25 = 2 adults & 3 kids

Short & Tall = 2 adults

Danie V.H = 2 adults & 2 kids

Mikimont = 2 adults

Apollo = 2 Adults ?kids

I think around 1.30pm at Piggly Wiggly Kloof, are all in agreement?

Looking forward to getting together.

T

Any possibility of a bit earler ? for us its a two and a half hour drive .. and I really dont fancy driving home in the dark :( very grotty area.. maybe a hour earlier ?

In agreement from our side. Anytime is fine with us.

regards

Danie

Archived