Just Need A Little Admin Help Please...

Bronwyn&Co

Question

I was a previous member of the forum (since 2006) under my own email address. I left the forum after 3 or so years. I recently joined again but I had to create a new profile and use my husband's email address because when I tried to use my own it said 'There is already a member with this email address'.

My question is - can you change my email address from the Stephen one back to *****@*******.com or alternatively how do I stop him getting emails every time I get a message?

The problem is, they go to my husband who keeps calling me over to say I have messages. I don't really want them to go to his address. Rather to me on *****@*******.com or not at all, because it's a hassle for him.

I can't see where to stop or edit emails on my profile page...

Many thanks, Bronwyn

Edited by Serendipity: Personal email address's removed for security reasons

6 answers to this question

So sorry, I think I just found the answer to my own question. Ignore the request! :)

So sorry, I think I just found the answer to my own question. Ignore the request! :)

Glad to see you sorted it out :ilikeit:

Hi Serendipity...no, seems I didn't sort it out because now my husband is getting a weekly update of my feedback via his email, lol.

Can you please change the email address on Bronwyn&co to mine? I will PM it to you if necessary. You might have to delete it off my old 2006 profile first?

Many thanks, Bronwyn

Many thanks, Bronwyn

Can you send it to me at jordy@saaustralia.org?

Hi Serendipity...no, seems I didn't sort it out because now my husband is getting a weekly update of my feedback via his email, lol.

Can you please change the email address on Bronwyn&co to mine? I will PM it to you if necessary. You might have to delete it off my old 2006 profile first?

Many thanks, Bronwyn

Oh dear. Please email jordy@saaustralia.org, he will sort it out for you chop chop

Email address changed

Archived