S- l-o-w

RevinOz

Question

Does anyone else find this site so slow at the moment?

Is it the new format, or new server, or what?

10 answers to this question

Take 1: Not slow on my side but there is a problem some times when I reply. I'll have everything ready to post and as soon as I press the add reply button it throws me out of the forum and google page comes up saying page does not exist. :whome:

Next time I'll actually take a photo and post it. Any one else experiencing this?

A

Take 2:

So here is the screenshot of the message I got when I tried to post the reply above and this time mine was also s-l-o-w!!

Take 3:

Error message again before being able to paste picture or post reply. s-l-o-w-e-r-

Take 4:

Error message again this is my last try..

Take5:

I'm going to press the post reply button now :whome:

post-14488-0-71475600-1297717730.jpg

post-14488-0-21248300-1297717765.jpg

Determination is my middle name! :boxing:

Can it maybe have something to do with the browser I'm using...

A

I have also had that same screen come on Google Chrome. I normally use Firefox which is hassle free. So I really not sure if it is more of a browser problem or a software problem.

As for the speed of the forum. I have also noticed it on occasion going slowly. But then to be honest I have put it down to iiNet my ISP which is providing a very disappointing experience. I used to be with AAPT but changed to iiNet and have had endless problems since - pages not loading and having to hit reload several times before it works etc.

...but changed to iiNet and have had endless problems since - pages not loading and having to hit reload several times before it works etc.

We've been with iiNet for 10 months or so. The line has been ok till the last 2-3 weeks. Their provider for the overseas line has been doing a lot of work in that time, and the connection has had a lot of issues. I'll stick with them till we move, at which point, if it's not sorted, I'll move elsewhere.

-G

Archived