HELP..HELP..no response from forum administrators

Allen

Question

I am posting this under my wife's username in the hope that some of the administrators of this forum might read it and respond to it.

I have been trying since Desember to retrieve my log on details for Bosvelder with no result......!

I tried the normal route with no result.....

I sent mails to the help desk........no response....

I sent PM's to individuals......same result.

I have even send all of the above from my wife's username.....

What's going on.....?

Maybe it's due to the Queenslands floods

9 answers to this question

I am posting this under my wife's username in the hope that some of the administrators of this forum might read it and respond to it.

I have been trying since Desember to retrieve my log on details for Bosvelder with no result......!

I tried the normal route with no result.....

I sent mails to the help desk........no response....

I sent PM's to individuals......same result.

I have even send all of the above from my wife's username.....

What's going on.....?

Maybe it's due to the Queensland floods

Dear Henk,

If you would be so kind as to read the response I made to your original request for help (3 days ago).

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=31926

I have also emailed you a new password and your logon details to both your email address and your wife's. So please read your emails.

or maybe its the floods preventing you from doing so.

There is a possibility that our messages are landing up in his spam mail, perhaps he should check there!

There is a possibility that our messages are landing up in his spam mail, perhaps he should check there!

Good point Mara. They havent bounced back at me so I know they going somewhere.

Henk could you please check your spam folder of your email by checking it online (ie not your Outlook's spam folder but your ISP's homepage).

Alternatively follow the route Robbie has suggested and reset your password yourself.

Thanks for the responses, it has now been resolved. The email address on my profile was incorrect. The "help desk" I was refering to is IPS Tech (Administrators) and the "personnel" in Brisbane is the Global Moderator.

Henk

Ah now it makes sense. Glad its all fixed. If you would like your email address changed please email me.

Sorry about the confusion - IPS TECH is not a real person. It is a username that the people who wrote the forum software use if we have software issues. They wouldnt answer cause they dont manage the forums - they are a software company. The global administrator for Brisbane would be Pippa. Apologies if she didnt answer your queries. Not all hosts are on the forum all the time.

Pippa is away on holiday at the moment.

Thanks again for the help you all.....have great 2011.

Henk

Archived