Hairdresser in the Hills District

Niquea

Hi

I am so over these bad haircuts - and since learnt the hard way that not all hairdressers do TRADE TESTS some do a itsy one year course :ilikeit:

I have thick hair and cannot have it 'long ontop'. Every hairdresser I have been to has told me - no we cant cut the top short as you will have a mullet. Atleast they are admitting that they have NO clue how to layer hair. All they ever want to do is grow my hair, look around how many styled looks are there not many.

Oh crikey what if I find the one that is not honest and truly gives me a mullet :whome:

Please Please Please any recommendations, would love a RSA hairdresser but hey beggers cant be choosers.

Sorry, dont know anyone in the Hills. I cut my own hair again this morning, seems to be the safest option for me at the moment, but I cant keep doing this forever. :ilikeit:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showt...mp;#entry278079

I know a good one and since she works from home her prices are reasonable. The majority of her clients are South Africans, so she must be good! :ilikeit:

PM me if you'd like her contact details.

I know a good one and since she works from home her prices are reasonable. The majority of her clients are South Africans, so she must be good! :whome:

PM me if you'd like her contact details.

Thanks Ive sent you a pm :ilikeit:

• 4 months later...

i'm a hairdresser from joburg.I'm in brisbane and I am planning to move to sydney within the next three weeks.I just don't know where to start. I have been qualified for over twenty years. I had my own salon in the east rand mall ,boksburg for twenty years. I'm so unhappy in brisbane.Beautiful city but very small.Nothing going on here,I think sydney is more my scene. Please...any suggestions or pointers would be great. I'll post a message once I get there. It looks like North Sydney might be good..Chatswood. I am looking for a job at the moment if anyone could put the word out. I am a City and Guilds five year apprenticeship qualified hairdresser with twenty five years non stop experience. I am not old fashioned or over the top cutting edge.I am just a good strong all round up to date hairdresser. I have a twenty five year backround with Redken... I've already gone too far.Well thats pretty much the basics. My family, husband Ray and son Shaun 20 , daughter Kim 18 are here in Brisbane. I plan to drive up to Sydney so I'll have my car,it'll just be me,find a place to stay for three months and work in Sydney to see if its the right thing to do.My family are a little nervous but ok with the idea.I'm shooting arrows in the dark at this stage.So here goes. Please help with any info. Free haircuts for everyone when I get there.I MEAN IT ! My tel: 07 3202 6518 (brisbane) mobile 0451971610

Hi Niquea,

I don't have long hair but have the same problem you have about wanting my hair short on top and layered. I had a very good male Italian hairdresser, whom I went to for a couple of years. He sold the salon, moved to Qld and I was back to square one. It took many bad hair cuts before I eventually found another hairdresser. I have been to her twice now and I am going back to her again tomorrow. The salon is in Glenhaven. If you want her name and phone number, let me know.

SAS

Hi Sas yes that would be great Thanx

Chers Ingrid

Ingrid,

If you are looking for work, you can contact the owners of the salon in Glenhaven. Speak to Nadia or Nick, they co-own the salon as far as I know. The number is 02 9899 3249.

Ingrid,

If you are looking for work, you can contact the owners of the salon in Glenhaven. Speak to Nadia or Nick, they co-own the salon as far as I know. The number is 02 9899 3249.

Thanx Sas

Archived