2011 EAST RAND COFFEE CLUB

Stranded

Hi All

Yes, I know I vanish for months and then I am back with full force!! :ilikeit:

I believe it is someone's turn to arrange thenext coffee club in the East Rand. I will not name names.... :whome:

Come now, it has been ages... :holy:

Let's see what will happen....

Stranded

Excellent idea - good way to start the new year! :ilikeit:

The year has only just begun and already starting to feel the stress of 2011 looming :whome:

Even though I am new to this I hope everyone has truly fantastiese 2011 in all your individual endeavours!!

• 1 month later...

Hi. Havnt been around for a while. But im keen to meet up and hear how everyones making progress on thier journey to Oz. I need to start planning my escape as well and so advice will be welcome.

I will be in Joburg early next month if anyone wants to meet for a drink or coffee.

Grand Slam in Edenvale suits me.

Haven't been on the forums for a while - so much has happened. But count me in! I'm living in Joburg but I'm from Melbourne, so if anyone's looking at moving down that way I'd be only too happy to tell them a little about things.

Now just need to determine a date and time :D

Anyone have any suggestions?

Perhaps late March? This allows time for getting some more people that may be interested together. April's probably a bad time as everyone will be away somewhere (me included :) )

• 1 month later...

I am sorry that this did not happen, it would have been nice to catch up with some of you in SA whilst I was there on a visit.

Sometime, someone should just make a date and time, and those that can make it well and good , those that cant , well maybe next time.

• 2 months later...

Hi

We are from Boksburg. Planning to go to Canberra by the end of the year. please let us know if this "coffee club meeting" going to happen or if there is someone else out their that want to start one with us.

Regards

Sean and Sandra

Archived