Any young South Africans in South Sydney?

Brakanjan

Hey Everyone,

I just recently moved to South Sydney(Sutherland) and have yet to make any new friends. Was thinking that there has to be people out there that are in the same situation. If you are lonely and feel like getting together please reply..

Welcome to the site :)

Firstly..what's your definition of 'young'? I know you get some 50 year olds who see themselves as young (i'm hope im like that one day) :holy:

Hey Robbie,

Why? Do you live close-by? I am flexible with the definition of young.. Young at heart.. If you think that you are young then this message was aimed at you.. (Although it would be kinda weird hanging out with someone who is 50, constantly having to wake him/her from their naps, having to tell them to hurry up when we are going somewhere, only ever being able to share soft foods with them-unless they remembered their dentures. Haha!! I'm kidding!! :ilikeit: 50 is the new 20..)

Welcome to the site :ilikeit:

Firstly..what's your definition of 'young'? I know you get some 50 year olds who see themselves as young (i'm hope im like that one day) :ilikeit:

Hey Robbie,

Why? Do you live close-by? I am flexible with the definition of young.. Young at heart.. If you think that you are young then this message was aimed at you.. (Although it would be kinda weird hanging out with someone who is 50, constantly having to wake him/her from their naps, having to tell them to hurry up when we are going somewhere, only ever being able to share soft foods with them-unless they remembered their dentures. Haha!! I'm kidding!! :ilikeit: 50 is the new 20..)

:ilikeit: ....now where is that 'popcorn' emoticon when you need it?!?!

Hey,

I'm 29, but have friends who are 10 years younger than me, and friends +20 years older than me.. alsong as we have something to relate to and get along with, i'm all good :ilikeit:

At the same time, i have 'young' people my age i cant stand being around :ilikeit:

Its all about good company :ilikeit:

Hope you find what you looking for.

Cheers,

Robbie

Yes...... my children :ilikeit: Oohhhh nooooooo....... I thought that maybe I would qualify, but then had a look at your age, and realised you're the same age as my eldest daughter (living in Newcastle)! I have a 19.... almost 20 year old son... I will PM you!

There are quite a couple of young single South Africans in Sydney ... me being one of them! I live in Surry Hills so you are welcome to contact me. I'm 36 ... so see how that fits in with your definition of young. I run a dinner club once a month and the people attending are a mix of singles and married people, twenties to fourties (but anyone is welcome!). Come attend one, meet a couple of people and work from there. I know there are also guys playing rugby and golf and stuff. Can introduce you if you want. Feel free to contact me. As a single person in Sydney for the past three years, never had a dull moment or weekend! You just need to go out and attend a couple of events. Before you know it you will know quite a couple of people! PM me if interested.

• 1 year later...

Hey hey!!! I'm "newsih and youngish" to sydney if anyone wants to catch up? :0))))

Hi TBone, perhaps go to the foyer and introduce yourself, I am sure you will get many replies there!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time with us.