FLockie

Hope you all have a fantastic get together today

Looking forward to hearing how it went.

Enjoy

:ilikeit:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks FLockie for organising. It was nice to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

Hello

@ Sharon , It was my absolute pleasure to have had an opportunity to meet so many lovely people.

I am sure there are some folks who are keen to know how the DCC (Durban Coffee Club) meeting went today.

Welllllllllll !! sigh...... We got there late @ 3.10pm , so we missed out a bit, but spent almost an hour & a half with some really nice people.

Wonderful weather, fabulous folks & a really pretty venue. It was truly a pleasure to have met the forum members & their better half's & their beautiful children

Cramer

Apollo

Jumbojet

Sharon

Gwyn

Jack

Bron E

Orion25

Short&Tall

DeeDee

Thank you for a lovely afternoon.

:)

Thanks for organising everything Flockie - what a great afternoon and not a drop of rain to be seen despite the forecast.

Really great to meet you all and chatter

Short & Tall

Hi Flockie,

Thanks for a great afternoon we really enjoyed ourselves. It was great meeting everyone and putting faces to names.

@ IaminACT

Sorry no pic's go be had no-one had a camera. But i ptomise we had fun :)

Thanks Flockie for organising!

It was really great to see the "dinosaurs" (the long waiting friends from 2 plus years!!!) and also to meet the newbies.

Always a friendly and informative event and we wish everyone lots of success with their applications. Let's hope 2011 is the year we all cross the puddle.

Wishing you all love, light and laughter during the Festive Season!!

Apollo

Awesome get together, all those I spoke to who need help with the ACT sponsorship, PM me.

Had my camera mate but did not take pics. Coffee clubs they dont really like it because some people are still being secretive.

Hope to hear a whoo hoo soon Jumbojet!

Hello Marc... How are you guys doing??? What is the news on your visas? We are here over a year now. Has been tough but good.

Still miss lots of things but we are safe... have a house..... better job.....

Love K

Archived