Anyone want to meet for coffee?

Jitterbug

Thanks Jitterbug for organising the meetup :rolleyes: was lekker to meet everyone :ilikeit: somehow it makes the whole Aus move just that bit more "for real"!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was really nice to meet up with everyone and put a face to your forum names. Wishing all the very best of luck with your moves. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Pipit

Boo!

I'm really sorry I missed this..... I was trying my best to get the packing sorted and hand over keys to make this, but my hubby had a bit of a boys get together the night before ... and I underestimated the mess in my teenager's bedroom.... :-)

Anyway, we have done it, had wine for Sat lunchtime..... (was after your get together) - I deserved it.

Is anyone keen to get together again? My small kids are not at school anymore, so I can make a school morning too.....

I'm really sorry to have missed you all. we're all going to need friends and acquaintances in Oz and I'd love to meet the rest of you (I have met Natalie and Jacques).

Janne

Good job, Janne :holy:

Where are you headed now - is it still Sydney?

Hubby and I are game for another meeting... :lol:

We'd also been keen to hook up again. Our weekends coming up are a bit full but will try slotting in with whatever date is decided.

Hi Janne

We would love to meet up for coffee again :-)

It would have to be on a weekend or evening, as both of us are working.

would you like to arrange this time?

What side of the world are you?

Maybe an evening would be good - our weekends are pretty booked up now, we leave16 Nov!!! - Next week. We're open, let me know which night and then we can decide where based on your area. We are in Tableview side. Light supper / drinks ag, whatever, just nice to meet some others.

Where are you going to?

Janne

We're in Town... but can drive. Heading off to Brisbane yippee!! Evening suits us too.

HI Jitterbug (and Kit)

Jitterbug, give a venue that suits you and an evening, Mon, Wed or Thur next week. We'll come through there then, and Kit is in town too and is keen. Maybe Jacques and Natalie will be able to join us. My hubby is starting to get a little excited now......

Anyone else keen? Let us know...... I really am sorry I missed meeting you all, and it's nice to know some faces on the other side of the world :-)

Janne

Hi Janne

How about the at Primi Piatti at the waterfront on wednesday night?

If anyone has kids, this would be great, as they have an amazing team of staff who keep the kids busy making pizzas.

Antoinette

Sounds good - plus/minus what time? We can make 6pm earliest if it's at V&A on Wednesday.

That works for us too.... in fact we're fairly flexible, so wait for you guys to agree the time, and fit in with that.

Janne

OK... provisionally 6pm, Wednesday at Primi Piatti at V&A? Who all is coming? Anyone else from the previous meet up?

HI Kit

OK, Janne and Sean + 2 kids are in. C u 6pm, Tues, Primi

Tuesday instead of Wednesday?

Natalie and I can make Wednesday...if that's still on the cards?

It is Wed! sorry guys, a bit of mash brain at the moment!

WED, 6pm, Primi

Janne

Ive booked us a table.

It will be in the non smoking area near the kiddies pizza making area, so the kids will be safe while we socialize :whome:

if you get there before us, ask for the table reserved for 10 people under the name Antoinette

Ive booked us a table.

It will be in the non smoking area near the kiddies pizza making area, so the kids will be safe while we socialize :whome:

if you get there before us, ask for the table reserved for 10 people under the name Antoinette

Thanks Antoinette,

Natalie and I will most probably be there earlier as I work in the Waterfront...we'll start hitting the cocktails while we wait :ilikeit:

Guys, it was so lekker meeting up with you last night - nice to finally meet you Janne!!

Looking forward to hearing your progress with your move... min dae!! :whome: I think a reunion at Alice Springs would be a great idea :ilikeit:

• 4 months later...

Archived