Contact details of forum management

quinswan

Question

5 answers to this question

There are a number of us responsible for the management of the forum....you can email us or send a PM if you'd like to get in touch.

The forum is managed by a team of hosts. We all have emails <host-forum-name>@saaustralia.org, or you can PM us on the forum as well. All decisions are made as a team.

i am sorry that i am hi-jacking this thread :unsure: but quinswan i read your post few days ago about you having the contact details re: SANDF clearance certificates - but cant seem to find it anymore

could you please post them again as we are urgently needing to apply for this <_<

thanks so much (and sorry again)

i am sorry that i am hi-jacking this thread :unsure: but quinswan i read your post few days ago about you having the contact details re: SANDF clearance certificates - but cant seem to find it anymore

could you please post them again as we are urgently needing to apply for this <_<

thanks so much (and sorry again)

No No I am the one that must say sorry. I made a promise and did not keep it. I am at work now, but have to contact details at home, will post it tonight on the forum.

I have found the Home Affairs counsellor at the SAHC in Canberra very helpful. They can help with all sorts of documents, including recovering SA citizenship (I think the SA Government may be contemplating some changes there) for those of us who immigrated before 1995 and lost our SA citizenship when we became Aussies.

Good luck!

http://www.sahc.org.au/

BTW, I wanted my father's birth certificate and a cousin from Centurion got it for me in SA. I think she went to the local Home Affairs in person and annoyed people until she got what she wanted from them. Its useful to have, but did not give full details of my grandparents, other than their names. I was hoping for a more complete document since both my father's parents were born in the UK and came to SA as adults after World War I. With that information I can apply for an ancestry visa to the UK, not that I need that now; too well settled in Oz.

Archived