WANTED: Rental house/unit end June, begin July

DanievV

Dear Forumites,

We're moving to Sydney at the end June and are calling on people that want to get out of their rental contracts, or that have a property they want to rent out, or know of someone than wants to let a suitable property to respond to our call.

We are looking for long term accommodation, not further than Turramurra to the NNW and no further South than the M2 (and/or typical areas where Saffers would settle). As we have a toddler, we are looking for a groundfloor rental house/apartment with min 2 bedrooms and a study, and at least one lockup garage. Access to public transport, especially the CityRail network is important, with a preference for accommodation that has ducted air conditioning and gas.

Solid advice is also more than welcome.

Thank you in advance ... :unsure:

Hi

We are moving 30 June to our new place I am not sure if our place is going to be up for rent or sale but once I know I will let you know. We are in Turramurra. We have 3 bedrooms + study, lounge dinning, rumpus carport and storage room. Its a very old house though but is convenient for beaches, schools and the train.

S

Thanks S, I'll PM you for details.

If anyone else is moving out of their house end June or knows of someone that is, please post here or PM me. We're currently in Adelaide and it is incredibly difficult dealing with agents long distance :ilikeit:

Archived