Super 14 Final

pingz

I have always been extremely passionate about rugby (oops, do I sound like a boy :blush: ) and after moving here I have missed a lot of the Super 14, due to a lack of having Foxtel.

I would REALLY love to watch the Super 14 Final next weekend in a pub or somewhere. Does anybody know of a place in Sydney (preferably close to the city/east) that will definitely be showing it at the wee hours of Sunday morning??

I'm also a rugby mad girl (go Bulls!! :blush: apologies to any Stormers supporters out there :) ), but fortunately have Foxtel. Have you called the NSW Rugby Club, here in the city? They're just off Pitt Street in the CBD (here's a link to their site) There's also a pub called Petes (I think) that generally opens up for the big games, just next door to the Rugby Club.

Good luck!

Go Bulls!!! (or did I say that already ;):ilikeit::ilikeit: )

Ajay

http://www.ryansbar.com.au/ryansbar.htm

Ryans bar in Australia sq in the CBD has also been a good place to watch rugby in the past. Sometimes with biltong and other RSA goodies sponsored by Springbok Delights. But I dont know about this time, with no Aus teams playing and the time difference. You better phone them and ask.

Ah, that's it- Ryans Bar, not Petes as I said.....

Archived