Shall we try this Again...Once More!

Cramer

OK so I have tried this twice before..and no takers

So Dee Dee, Short&Tall, fergusons anyone else left keen for a get together! or Jack who I am sure will read this should we join Durban and PMB and see what we can organise?

Count us in...we are in Durbs but coming through to PMB won't be a problem...

Bietje vêr - what a pity..... :wacko:

Cramer....set a date and a venue so people can RSVP attendance.....

Cool I will do that, so as there seem to be more people from Durban than PMB what if we meet halfway? You Ok with that DeeDee?

Cool I will do that, so as there seem to be more people from Durban than PMB what if we meet halfway? You Ok with that DeeDee?

Hi all

I'm still chickening out - bit worried we will meet half of work and that the word will get out - even though I know we are all still in the same boat!

Hope it goes well - I may build up the nerve one day!

Mind you I might be the only one left here by then - sitting in the dark - no power again (probably the 8th outage in 2 weeks) this morning. At least you won't have to remind me to switch off the lights by then!

If there is a meet up in Durban I am keen to meet, I live an hour away. I have only been to one before and now we are living closer does not seem to have been one for a long time. So would be great.

Thanks Kita

Cramer, the 15th May is a Saturday.... might be a good morning to get together?! Why not meet at 10h00 at the Inchanga hotel? I think we need to set a date, time and venue that's somewhere in between DBN and PMB. Are you happy with this one? I'll be there!!!

Cheers,

Jack

Ok Jack lets set this thing up. I will check my schedule and get back tommorrow, I am attending the 'Living in Canberra' thingy on the 15th so that I can find out what is happening with our Visas so not a good day. We also need a kiddie friendly venue, is the Inchanga like that otherwise any place in Hillcrest area that is will be good.

Piggly Wiggly in Kloof

Duck and Deck in Assagay

Thanks Mate!

We are also going to the ACT seminar on 15 May in Umhlanga so that will count us out plus we are away 8/9 May. We will try fit in on whichever date is decided.

We are also going to the ACT seminar on 15 May in Umhlanga so that will count us out plus we are away 8/9 May. We will try fit in on whichever date is decided.

Hi Jumbo jet we are also going to the seminar. What time are you going? We are at the morning one so maybe could meet in the afternoon.

Cheers Kita

Kita 15 May we are going afternoon.

So for a coffee club get together 22/23 & 29/30 May look good, what is better for everyone, Saturdays or Sundays before we set a date. I like Sunday morning brunch. And how is everyone for those days?

So for a coffee club get together 22/23 & 29/30 May look good, what is better for everyone, Saturdays or Sundays before we set a date. I like Sunday morning brunch. And how is everyone for those days?

Hi Cramer

If you promise good wine, I'll cancel our LDS for May to Aus and come support your effort!! ;)

Come all you Sharkies, get movin!

I think you need to set a maximum seats allocation for the day Cramer, then offer half the seats to the Lions, one third to the Blue Bulls and THEN you will see those Sharkies fight to come to your wine club/ sorry I mean coffee club!! :)

PS, Sunday afternoons 12h00 works best..(Saturday's the Sharks gets their hidings, Sunday mornings the Shark supporters go pray for the next Saturday..)

(Ghie ghie ghie)

Hey Stranded, I promise Good Wine, but considering you are going on LDS instead of LSD I would say you have had enough my friend. And I would NEVER let you cancel your LDS oops LSD on our accord. This is the beginning of one the biggest adventures of your life and as jealous as I am, I am also so chuffed for you guys, Really Stoked!

Well those dates, by then Super 14 will be practically over so either we will be drowning our sorrows or celebrating, who needs an excuse

GREAT, instead of taking the Shark bait, you have to pick up on my nervous twitch!!

Hope the PSD trip goes well, ghie-ghie-ghie!

Once we return, we will look forward to hearing all about the "half-way Comrades" coffee club!

ENJOY!!

Edited by Stranded

Saturdays better for us. Sunday - 23rd, may be possible, just waiting for confirmation on whether we will be our baby dedication that day. And well Sunday the 30th of May is Comrades, so definitely don't think that too good, but the Saturday maybe?

What is this seminar about? I am so out of the loop ... :)

Saturdays better for us. Sunday - 23rd, may be possible, just waiting for confirmation on whether we will be our baby dedication that day. And well Sunday the 30th of May is Comrades, so definitely don't think that too good, but the Saturday maybe?

What is this seminar about? I am so out of the loop ... :)

Hi Dee Dee, its the annual "Live in Canberra" seminar. If you are interested in going to Canberra, worth going to. If you are interested PM me an email address and I will send you the Notice from them.

I think we scrap the weekend of the 30th, the whole route will be busy both days. SO lets say 22nd or 23rd, I like the sound of the Duck and Deck (Never been to either), shall we have a consensus on which day (22 or 23) and which venue (Duck and Deck or Piggly Wiggly).

Provisional lets say 22nd Duck and deck Lunch: That accomodates me, Dee Dee and Jack so far: Wait to hear from JumboJet, Kita, FLockie (Hopefully Shart&Tall will change their minds and risk it). Everybody is welcome! (Even Stranded :))

Edited by Cramer