Trouble with registering on our forum

Dedrei

Question

If you are experiencing difficulities in registering on our forum, or have not received the validation email, please email me dedrei(at)SAaustralia dot org

I know some email accounts may treat mail from us as spam, and then you might never receive your validating email.

Cheers

:)

EDIT:

or you can email jordy (at) saaustralia (dot) org

Edited by Jordy

6 answers to this question

If you are experiencing difficulities in registering on our forum, or have not received the validation email, please email me dedrei(at)SAaustralia dot org

I know some email accounts may treat mail from us as spam, and then you might never receive your validating email.

Cheers

:ilikeit:

Hi Dedrei, my sister CARRIE has registered for the second time, but is still battling to validate her account. she comes up as a member, but unfortunetly cannot reply or post to any of the articles. Any suggestions as to what she can do? her previous registration was under Carol-Anne, and a different email address - that too didnt seem to work.

regards

kathy

Hi KathyP and Seeya

I suggest you send a PM to Riekie as Dedrei is overseas on holiday at present. I am sure Riekie will be able to assist you.

Hi

I also sent a message about the ladies lounge - but haven't heard anything back... Is there some sort of requirement for access?

sparky_giraffe

Sent you a PM :cry: