Time for a get together?

danianna

Absaloutely :ilikeit: The more the merrier!! :ilikeit:

We just havent come up with a time yet..

Any one want to suggest? :)

Hi Anna

I suggest that you post something about the get together on the Communities Forum - Adelaide and on the "South Africans in Adelaide" Facebook profile (there are two).

Time , date, location, directions etc.

May be a good idea to get adhesive labels/name tags and a black marker - to reflect name and city/town of origin - for attendees :ilikeit: .

11:30 for 12:00 is normally a good time.

Enjoy!

Manny

We land there that morning so would like to but don't have transport and we'll be a tad jet jet lagged...would be great tho

Hi Anna

I suggest that you post something about the get together on the Communities Forum - Adelaide and on the "South Africans in Adelaide" Facebook profile (there are two).

Time , date, location, directions etc.

May be a good idea to get adhesive labels/name tags and a black marker - to reflect name and city/town of origin - for attendees :thumbdown: .

11:30 for 12:00 is normally a good time.

Enjoy!

Manny

Thanks Manny.

I am not on Facebook - could you post this get together there?

Name tags are a good idea :unsure:

Will have to double check with hubby if he's working that morning! :unsure:

Thanks Manny.

I am not on Facebook - could you post this get together there?

Name tags are a good idea :ilikeit:

Will have to double check with hubby if he's working that morning! :ilikeit:

I have posted the notice about the get together on Facebook.

Will be interested to see how many people turn up as 27 March 2010 is a Saturday. Lots of people play "housekeeper" and/or "gardener" on Saturdays or do their shopping.

All the previous get togethers/picnics that I have been involved in were on a Sunday - Lunch till late.

Enjoy!

Manny

I have recently been reading old posts of get togethers - looks like they were pretty successful!

:ilikeit:

It will be interesting to see how many people come - we also normally play housekeeper/gardner on a Saturday - but one saturday off wont harm - the dust at my house is well trained.. it knows how to wait for me to get home :ilikeit:

Or maybe we should make it a little later so people have time to get some chores done!? Late lunch.?

Hello,

We leave tomorow for Adelaide, so excited I can bearly think straight!

See you on the 27 March! What do we need to bring with?

Hello,

We leave tomorow for Adelaide, so excited I can bearly think straight!

See you on the 27 March! What do we need to bring with?

Hey dale..

Well by the time you read this you would have been in ADL for a few days already I guess.. So let me be the first to say

WELCOME TO ADELAIDE:D

Just bring what you can. I am sure everyone will probably just bring their own food and drinks too. There are braai facilities in the park as well as benches.

I have posted the notice about the get together on Facebook.

Will be interested to see how many people turn up as 27 March 2010 is a Saturday. Lots of people play "housekeeper" and/or "gardener" on Saturdays or do their shopping.

All the previous get togethers/picnics that I have been involved in were on a Sunday - Lunch till late.

Enjoy!

Manny

Hi Manny,

We missed the braai!!!! Through no fault of anyone else, but our own. We just do not visit the forum enough anymore. By the way, very few of the SAcans that I see on a regular basis knew of this event. Again ... all their own fault for not frequenting the forum.

Anyhow, had a nice chat with you at the 7's and maybe we'll make it next time ... although looks like we'll be moving to Sydney; will now in a couple of weeks.

Hello,

Thanks for the message! Have really enjoyed our stay so far!

Morialta park was lovely, still amazed by how many parks there are!

Take care

Hey dale..

Well by the time you read this you would have been in ADL for a few days already I guess.. So let me be the first to say

WELCOME TO ADELAIDE:angry:

Just bring what you can. I am sure everyone will probably just bring their own food and drinks too. There are braai facilities in the park as well as benches.

Archived