House Swap - Sydney/Cape Town

diner

Hi all!

My sister-in-law lives in Crow's Nest and will be having a baby in June/July this year. My parents-in-law are planning to go over to visit (and hopefully decide to join us in our plans to move over!!! :ilikeit: ) They are very keen to do a house swap in the Lower North Shore with their house in Bergvliet, Cape Town. Does anyone know of someone in this area who would be interested? Please can you pm me if you are interested or know of someone else who is.

Thanks

Di

Hi There

Get them to list on a house swap website - there are many of these and you do not have to pay to list on some of them. We did a house swap in December 2009 (Sydney and Cape Town) It worked out very well!

Good luck!

Hi There

Get them to list on a house swap website - there are many of these and you do not have to pay to list on some of them. We did a house swap in December 2009 (Sydney and Cape Town) It worked out very well!

Good luck!

Thanks! They have already done this and have had some interest but nobody is available at the right time so far! Was hoping to extend the search a bit.

Archived