Sign in to follow this  
g.h.

Lane Cove National Park

g.h.

Hi everyone in Sydney

I would like to know if anyone has stayed at the Lane Cove National Park cabins. We arrive in Sydney on 14 January 2010 and want to stay there for a week or two three until we get everything else sorted. Our daughters are 6 and 9 so they will enjoy the surroundings of the park. It looks allright from the website. Just want to make sure it's not a dump.

We will be looking for a long term rental in the cherrybrook / oakhill area so if you become aware of anything please give us a shout.

Regards

g.h.

HouseInOz

Search on the forum - it has been recommended by somebody else from Sydney recently

We are staying in Lane Cove now in December - I will try and find out for you and perhaps have a look around.

Good luck with the MOVE!

rozellem

Havent stayed there myself but, it was on TV recently and it looks great. Good location and a good combo between holiday wilderness and city accessibility. Always thought I would stay there if I had to do it over again.

g.h.

Thanks for the reply guys.

We'll give it a try and report back.

sa2auz

Hi

We camped there for Easter it was great, pool and lovely river walks and 8 mins to the shops etc, didn't check out the cabins but really it doesn't really matter a roof over your head until you find a place.

S

g.h.

Thanks Sa2Aus

We will most certainly give it a try

Cheers

g.h.