December get-togethers in Sydney

africa2aus

Hi Sydneysiders,

Is anyone planning any get-togethers in Sydney for December?

If not, are there any other lonely people out there who would like to meet up sometime?

We're in the Hills area and have 2 daughters, 10 & 12 so would love to meet other families in the area.

Yes add us to the list! Any time after 18 December.

We have a 7 and 9 year old. Perhaps somebody living in Sydney can suggest a place, date and time? A picnic perhaps at a beach?

We are also attending the Christmas Spectacular in the Hills area (at Hillsong church) - only costs $5 per person. We are going on Sunday evening of 20 December. Apparently great for kids.

[

Hi there, would love to meet. My son is 10 and my daughter is 8. Please call me

Henning 0433 559 414

quote name=africa2aus' date='Dec 4 2009, 04:50 PM' post='238679]

Hi Sydneysiders,

Is anyone planning any get-togethers in Sydney for December?

If not, are there any other lonely people out there who would like to meet up sometime?

We're in the Hills area and have 2 daughters, 10 & 12 so would love to meet other families in the area.

Hi,

Please let us know as well - We are also in the Hills area and have a 2 year old son.

Bryn and Laura Hall

I'm happy to organise something, but since I'm so new to the area I don't really know where we could meet... can anybody suggest somewhere? The only place I can think of is Cumberland Forest...

Also, please give me an idea what dates would suit you so that hopefully we can find one that is good for all of us!

Hi,

How about a weekend for those working :( There are 2 weekends remaining before everyone get busy to celebrate Xmas with their family.

I have no car so somewhere accessible by public transport would be preferred but that's only me.

Candide

Week-end is fine by me but I think we've left it a bit too late as everyone's getting busy now before Christmas... maybe we should try for a week-end in January?

http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/eqvillagesundaymarket/

http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/visit/sydn...ousemarket.aspx

How about meeting at either market; either Sunday 20 December or Sunday 27 December?

You can reply or PM me should you be interested.

• 1 month later...

We're Sydneysiders too now! After 3 years in Brisbane and heaps of Saffer friends it's time to get to know new 'migrants'. We're renting in Glenwood on the outskirts of The Hills. So guys, when is the gettogether?

Archived