New Years Eve at Taronga Zoo

HouseInOz

Is it worth it?

Thats a hell of a lot of money just to watch the fireworks! You can watch the fireworks from just about any beach where the bridge is visible for free. If you want a good spot - look for Lady Mcquaries Chair, but get there early! Its free there too.

Is it worth it?

No, are you mad! Send any unwanted money to me!

There was a post going a few days ago about New Years eve in Sydney and I explained at length about the nature reserve and little beach next to the zoo called Ashton park. You can actually catch the ferry to the zoo and walk around to the park yourself (some of our friends did this) while the others drove there and parked. Parking is free, entrance is free, just take your picnic and come in the early afternoon so that you get a good spot and watch your kids swim. Oh, and stare with dropped jaw at the lovely yachts moored just off the beach. Look for this post and follow my directions. Most amazing view from there.

Only if the $700 includes a complimentary zoo animal of your choice to take home with you, with a year’s food supply for whichever animal you choose. :(

Our family will be going to the spot where Rozellem was detailing ( 31 December ). Hope to meet some off you there.

Kind regards

Go - Bulle!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Archived