Northside Brisbane

ZLeigh

Hey guys!

Just arrived in Brissy about a month ago, yey!

I just want to know if there are any Saffers nearby?

Zee

To which school does your children go?

Sorry! Forgot to add that part.

We're in Kedron.

No kids yet, still in our 20s!

We're in Kedron.

HI there

We are in Eatons Hill and my sister is in Grange. What do you guys do?

Give me a shout if you wanna meet up for a coffee or a glass of wine :(

Jacqui

We're in Kedron.

HI there

We are in Eatons Hill and my sister is in Grange. What do you guys do?

Give me a shout if you wanna meet up for a coffee or a glass of wine :rolleyes:

Jacqui

Hey guys!

Just arrived in Brissy about a month ago, yey!

I just want to know if there are any Saffers nearby?

Zee

Were in Albany Creek, been in Aus 5 years, Brisbane about a year n half

Hey LeeInOz!

How are you finding brisbane in comparrison to the other places you've lived? In oz of course!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Not been on the forum recently. Just saw this topic now. We are living in Aspley and go to church in Eatons Hill. Would also love to get with some south africans around the area.

Jacques & Jacqui

• 2 weeks later...
Hey LeeInOz!

How are you finding brisbane in comparrison to the other places you've lived? In oz of course!

sorry

i only noticed the question today

I have only lived in 2 towns but travelled to several. Brisbane is great. I love it here as do the rest of the clan . It has a great mixture of things to do, weather thats not as crazy humid as Mackay.

Melbourne was nice but cold in winter and a bit like Capetown with 4 seasons in a day

What do you think about it ZLeigh?

We are in Northlakes. Arrived 2 weeks ago. We attend Northside Christian church, and our daughter is attending prep next year at Northside Christian college

There are a couple of us in and around North Lakes (and even further afield) who meet at the NL Westfield mall on a Friday at 12.30. Not restricted to SA's, we welcome anyone who wants to meet for a coffee and a chat. PM me if you're interested or want more details. The more the merrier...... :)

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Ive just joined the forum! We are new to Oz (been here for 2 months). We live in Aspley & would love to meet other saffers.

Let me know - I have 2 children (Megs 10 & Kyle 8). They both go to Aspley State School - so far so good!

Would love to hear from you

;)

Martin & Wendy

Hi All

My daughter (17 yo) and I arrived in Brisbane 2 weeks ago ahead of my husband and little Schnauzer who arrive next week. We previously lived in Melbourne for 13 years. We live in Stafford and find it to be a very dead suburb. Would love to catch up with other South Africans in the northside especially as the Super 14 is upon us and would love to share a dop and tjop with others.

Bailey

Hi there,

Ive just joined the forum! We are new to Oz (been here for 2 months). We live in Aspley & would love to meet other saffers.

Let me know - I have 2 children (Megs 10 & Kyle 8). They both go to Aspley State School - so far so good!

Would love to hear from you

:ilikeit:

Martin & Wendy

Just saw this post ! We too are in Aspley, have been in Aus since the middle of last year, and have a 7 year old daughter who is in Grade 2 at Aspley State School. I have probably passed you during drop off !

I have the next 5 weeks fairly "open" so would love to meet up for a cup of coffee if keen!

Nix (and Mike)

• 1 year later...

Hi daar ons is hier in north rise deception bay

Is nou een jaar hier in brisbane en twee jaar in au

Ons kan biekie kofee drink of iets laat weet maar

Archived