malJohann

Just wanted to let everybody know, our 457 has finally been approved. Sure, it's only a 457, but it took a good three and a half weeks (which is long for a 457 IIRC) with the new regulations. I was stressed because we're flying out on the 30th, but positive now!

Just wanted to let everybody know, our 457 has finally been approved. Sure, it's only a 457, but it took a good three and a half weeks (which is long for a 457 IIRC) with the new regulations. I was stressed because we're flying out on the 30th, but positive now!

CONGRATS :censored:

Not long till yu fly out, how awesome. Enjoy the last couple of weeks.

Congrats and it's a really big deal even though it's only a 457! It's a gateway to your future in Aus so well done!

Enjoy your journey in a new Land! :censored:

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to finally get there after already being in a temporary residence for three months.

Congrats! :ilikeit:

Now all that's left is organising the move!

Move? We're bringing our suitcases and a couple of albums, books and CDs. U-bag is all the move we need.

Baie geluk maatjies, kan nie wag om bietjie saam met julle te kuier in Oz nie

Cool. Ons kan ook nie wag nie. Se hallo vir Nico!

Archived