... 416 days & FINALLY!!!

belter

Hi Guys...

As you can see it's been 416 days since we lodged with DIAC and FINALLY today we received our grant letter...!!! It's the biggest relief ever!!! PR 175 visa!!! First entry is 12 November 2009.

So in the next week or 2, we are going to book flights, accommodation, car hire etc... We planning a LSD trip for the first 2 weeks in November. We looking at going to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

To the others still waiting... we holding thumbs! The visa will come through!!!

Belter

Don't know how you managed the wait but congrats!!! As you say, FINALLY!!

Liesl

Congrats, enjoy the LSD trip.

Jill

Yay, wonderful news! Worth the wait?

Have a wonderful trip!

Hi congrats on the visa grant!

By the way - is it a normal 175 visa? Or are you on the CSL?

Congrats! A long wait and definitely worth it! Enjoy your trip! :blush:

CONGRATS !!! That is a long wait, but now it is over :)

We have been waiting for well over 300 days so i guess we are heading 400 plus as well :unsure:

I would also lie to know if this is a normal 175 visa? Or are you on the CSL? What is your occupation?

Congrats!

My hubby and I are off on 2 November for our LSD! Very excited as I am sure you are!

Hi guys,

For those asking, we are on the CSL list. Hubby is in IT (project manager) and I'm in architecture.

Thanks for the warm wishes!!!

It's been a long, long, long wait!

Belter

Hi Guys...

As you can see it's been 416 days since we lodged with DIAC and FINALLY today we received our grant letter...!!! It's the biggest relief ever!!! PR 175 visa!!! First entry is 12 November 2009.

So in the next week or 2, we are going to book flights, accommodation, car hire etc... We planning a LSD trip for the first 2 weeks in November. We looking at going to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

To the others still waiting... we holding thumbs! The visa will come through!!!

Belter

Hi Belter

Let us know what you would like to do/see in Brisbane. It has been one year since we did our LSD. Lots of things to do before you come. Put some money on the card for a GPS or upgrade yours. Makes getting around soo much less stressful.

Good luck

L

Congrats!! You made my day, its been 371 days now that we've been waiting and still nothing. Also on the 175CSL. At least now I know its not just us that have to wait so long. Sometimes it starts to feel like we've missed the bus. :thumbdown: Enjoy your two week LSD, we've got a similar plan once our visas gets through, but we'll probably just do Melbourne, maybe Sydney too.

Hi Belter

Let us know what you would like to do/see in Brisbane. It has been one year since we did our LSD. Lots of things to do before you come. Put some money on the card for a GPS or upgrade yours. Makes getting around soo much less stressful.

Good luck

L

CONGRATULATIONS Belter!!!!

Yours arrived sooner than ours, so be glad, as our CSL175 only arrived after 491 days.

Enjoy the LSD!!

Pieter&Rene

Congratulations!!!!!

We should actually start a "Beat my record" post : Shortest and longest wait for a Visa......

Congratulations!!!!!

We should actually start a "Beat my record" post : Shortest and longest wait for a Visa......

Congrats - gives me hope

Great idea Miran 398 days today

Fern

Congratulations!!!!!

Ok beat this, CSL 175, today on 505 days.

I am sure next week is going to be my week.

Gena

Archived