Coffee Club Meeting Centurion - 15 Aug 2009

Flanker

Hi Guys,

Tried to get this done but not enough interest, only two replies with confirmation of attendance.

My wife arranged our son's birthday for the same day in the meantime.......

Cherio !

Ag nee man! maybe we just all come to the bday party! :whome:

Ag nee man! maybe we just all come to the bday party! :whome:

He he.....!!!

It might be a good idea to first get a feel for the actual interest before allocating a date.

Please reply.....

Regards,

Neville

U know what I never picked up with Previous get together was the Stress you experience in the last Month! Forgetfulness... mood swings etc.....

Would have been nice to chat to some other folks that are experiencing the same feeling. I did however chat to someone else that are leaving on the 20th, and it was great to just know that this is normal.

Our whole Family is sick with the cough's, My son is a lot better, but now my wife & I are walking around with husky voices. So in the back of my mind I have this thing that we may not be allowed to Fly (the mind's ability to play tricks is amazing).

And the contaner insurance list - does it really have to be acurate?

What about cleaning our stuff - how clean is clean?

and cockroaches. do I have to try kill them all? I saw 1 2 days ago and now I'm worried that Customs will want to inspect all my stuff! and fumigate $$$$.

And to top it off, no coffee club. will just have to drink Irish Coffee @ home!

Shame Hoggy, don't worry it will all come together in the end, when you step onto the aeroplane all the pressure of the last few months just disappears.

Good luck, Jill

mmm, Nothing like a nice red wine when the pilot drives!

Hey Hoggy...when are you and Tania on the plane out here!

Hey Hoggy...when are you and Tania on the plane out here!

My Mind has already left! have absolutely no idea where it's gone, and our bodies will fly to Melbourne on the 29th Aug (in the evening).

I'm busy with the dreaded Container insurance - a bit of advice to all - Start doing your list about a year ahead of schedule! :thumbdown: