Apollo

We R Going

Tyde x 3

Mathew

Wannago

FLockie x 4

Celeste

Battiss - are you back by then?

I have booked the table under SA Forum so you can ask at the desk if you're unsure who we are.

See you Saturday at 2.30 at Burgess Nursery

I am still hoping to be there. Lisa x 1

Just to confirm numbers to book a table:

Jumbojet x 1

Sharon x 1

Kita x 5

Lisa x 1

Apollo

We R Going

Tyde x 3

Mathew

Wannago

FLockie x 4

Celeste

Battiss - are you back by then?

Damn! Last coffee club was cancelled due to poor response and this time around I am away for the weekend :(

Got news for you guys - our visa was approved in April and we were planning a validation trip in August. In June my husband was suddenly offered a job in Perth by an ex-colleague and is flying out on the 1st August!!

I am planning to follow in December (due to work commitments as well as the fact that we haven't even put our house on the market yet!!)

So... I think I will be needing some shoulders after he is gone; although I am sorry that I have yet to attend a coffee club, I sincerely hope I will be able to meet most of you at the next one!

Have a good time.

Wish I was there :) Hahahaha!!

Franci

Hi Franci

Congrats on your visa and job offer. Pity you can't make this one but there will be others.

hi Guys.. the buyer of our house wants to come round tomorrow afternoon to measure a few things ...... :-( Means I cannot make it. So sorry!!

K

Thanks for organising Sharon!

Nice to see old and meet new faces!

Thanks everyone. Never been to burgess before, I just wish someone had waqrned us about the size of the scones!!!

Great seeing everyone!

Thanks for the meet up. It was really great to be able to meet you all and hopefully will be able to get to another one. I just didnt get the name of your friend Jumbo Jet, and lets hope everyone gets what they want soon.

Cheers Kita

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I know this is not the place to ask this question, but I have been trying to search the forum and couldn't find my answer.

We are now ready to book our tickets, I am leaving mid October, and need to get the details of IOM.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Corner of

Festival and Arcadia street

Hatfield Sanlam Building 3rd Floor

Hatfield

Pretoria

Tel:012 342 2789

Fax:012 342 0932

Deeksha Bhoola

Email:DBHOOLA@IOM.INT

Lisa

I e-mailed her this morning. How long do you think it will take for a reply. I am now ready to get going!

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

Seeing as we are probably going to be here till 2012 - How about we get together and catch up on the Non Visa process???

Anyone keen? How about the 31st at Piggly Wiggly in Kloof (old Nuts and Raisins) or Burgess in Westville?

Regards

Apollo

Hi Apollo

Long time no hear. I'm keen although more keen for the Westville venue which is central for everyone. Looks like we're here for a while too. Perhaps you should put a new post so that those that didn't come last time or for the newies can see it.

hi i would be interested to join the coffee club group, in the process of applying for our 175, husband already over in oz, im leaving in december with the kids.

just let me know the time and date.

thanks michelle

I don't mind either way both venues good for me.

Regards

Gwyn