Coffee Club - anyone?

Sharon

Hi

I think it's about time we had another coffee club :ilikeit: Due to the poor response last time, let's do a poll to see which dates suits you best. I suggest we do a Saturday afternoon at 2.30 as this has always worked in the past. It is school holidays now so I thought we should wait till they go back.

Perhaps we should stick to Burgess as this seemed to work well. We could then decide on a change of venue for the next one.

Cheers

Sharon

Edited by Sharon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarcK

• Sharon

• Wannago

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Oh dear. Tried to add the poll twice but it's not there. Must be doing something wrong...must be out of practise on the forum :ilikeit: Help please. The dates were: 1 August, 8 Aug, 15 Aug and 22 Aug.

Sounds good Sharon. But cant do 8th or 15th August as away on holiday!

Come on Durbanites?????? WHERE ARE YOU???

We're here and sofar the dates look fine. We'removing out of our house at the end July, so later in the month would prolly suit us better.

The venue is not an issue for us.

So K - what date suits you best?

Smartie?

Battiss?

Joanne?

Any day is great except 8 and 15 August.

Would like to see you before you leave so we can catch up and share your excitement about the adventure ahead!!!

Sharon - how about sometime in July? I realised I am also away the 1 August...duh?!?

And Eva - you are MORE than welcome to attend!!! Would be nice!!

Edited by Jumbojet

Easy here too! Any time in Aug is fine (school hols now, up in Gauteng soon). Or end July even.

Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

Eva.. you are missed every time.. but soon you'll have enough Durbanites to have a Toowoomba Tea!

Hi trying again. We are going to be staying in Illovo 18 July, any chance of meeting up. We live far away so only get the opportunity when we stay near Durban. Would be great if you could but see it might be a bit earlier than what you were planning.

Thanks Kita

Hi Kita

Lets suggest it..

Guys --- 18th July?? How does that sound?? Give us some feedback so we can make definite plans.

Ta

Hi

I think the 18th sounds good! Schools are back on the 20th so we should all be around!

(I can't do the 25th it will be my little guys party.)

Regards

Apollo

Sorry, been having computer problems.

18th is fine for me. Batiss can you make the 18th?

Does anyone have Jo's number as I don't think she's been on the forum much and it's school hoildays and the only email address I have is her work one.

Where are all the Durbanites?

Sorry Mathew, here are the directions:

Directions to Burgess Nursery

Take Jan Smuts/Essex Terr University Rd off ramp off M13

(same off ramp to new Westwood Shopping Centre)

From Pinetown you hit a whole lot of traffic lights now with the new centre, but basically you need to go under the bridge and then turn right Essex Terrance (running parallel to M13)

3rd left into Barham Road

20 Barham Road

Their phone number is 031-2664366

Hello everyone,

I would love to join you all - have not made any of the clubs yet as always seem to be busy on the meeting days! Can't make the 18th as I have a triathlon on, although.... are you meeting in the afternoon? May be able to juggle it if it is! Any other date would be fine too.

Thanks, I am looking forwward to meeting some of Durban folk. I seem to have gotten out of the loop as the people that I met when we were applying for our visa have long gone but we are staying in SA until the end of 2010 because of work committments even though we have our PR validated. I have put the move out of my head since returning from our LSD but now I am getting my butt back into gear and getting slowly prepared for our move.

Thanks and I hope that I can join you all.

Deirdre

OK....

18 July at Burgess Nursery at what time?

Sharon, Jumbojet, We R Going, Apollo, Tyde (depending on the time)....confirmed!?!

Battiss and Smartie???

Let's make it 2.30 at Burgiss. I hope that time suits you Tyde? Do you think we need to book?

aah thanks so much, am so glad can get to a coffee club. Will be there definately on the 18th. Just have to get my map book out to find it.

Thanks a mill

Kita