Sydney - house share, rental

pingz

I was wondering if anyone new of a rental or house-share available in the East of Sydney?

I'll be working in Randwick and would prefer something not too far away! Please PM me if anyone knows of something avail from 7/8 June!!

I live in the east in Elizabeth Bay. Best place to find a rental is domain.com.au. There are thousands of places in Randwick, Centennial Park, Bondi Junction, Bondi North, Bondi, Coogee ... just search under Randwick and surrounding areas.

Try www.gumtree.com.au for lots of house share and rentals.

Just check the people out properly before agreeing to anything or sending money.

I live in the inner west but planning to move across to Randwick or Coogee in August. If you would like to share, a good place to look would be www.flatmatefinders.com.au. I think this site is a bit more reliable than gumtree, but that is just my opinion. And of course as sasher said, be careful! I think you probably can get a good idea by meeting them and looking at the property.

I work in Kingsford, so when you get here and want to catch up or need more info, etc just pm me.

Good luck.